Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who still love StarCraft 1
Wow, have you guys noticed how similar StarCraft and Starship Troopers are? If you watch the UED Victory Report, then the Starship Troopers propaganda you'll see what I mean.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw[/youtube]
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Wow my favorites UMS maps are: Risk II 2.2.5, Amazing Turret D, Zergling Blood, and This is Anime. These are my personal favorites, but i play every map i see available.  Big Grin
[Image: War-LordsUB.jpg]
No map is better than Missile Warfare v4.84.3P.

TiA is a piece of crap in comparison with WAF.

I also like The War of Emperium which a lot of people don't seem to understand regardless of being a really easy game.
Anyone know what happened to Clan WaR? been neglecting my sc for like 3 months and the clans gone.
i beat them all
Starcraft Nukes Blizzard. The best UMS game ever made because it's not a game, it's a mini video made from Starcraft units =D
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
lol zzzing, tom and I left. We gave the clan to dro so he could take care of it. we moved onto a teamspeak server.
I honestly like playing all mass zergling def (A korean made game). or zergling def or w/e. It takes strategy and good timing to do well in it.
are you serious i didnt know this website was clan war :O
[Image: 33nyvjc.png]
CantTOUCHDIS Wrote:Its pretty unbelievable to see how after so many years have passed since Starcraft was first launched, and yet lots of people still play online on Battle.net..
What is your favorite UMS map on Starcraft BNET?
And what do you love about Starcraft?

Well, first of all I really don´t like UMS maps. Well, it happen I play poker defence with a few friends but the original game is so much better. I´m a zerg fan I´m getting better Smile Still a noob I guess.. Or. Idk... I kick ass against many people but there´s a few people who I just can´t do damage to. They are fucking immortal so.. haha it´s a long way to go to be really good. But I guess that´s one important thing in this game. Allways when you´re looking at your replays you can see things you could improve so you can´t get stuck becuse you don´t know what to do to improve your game. Haha It´s like a trigger!