Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  DandyAndy Admin Abuse
Let's be real, you're talking about 3 cases of admin abuse Admin Balancing Teams. Andy, me and unknown admin.
You're not alone Ownage Stacker. I switched different players before: Spartacus, Keger, Massacre, Tea(before he got admin), pretty much all decent players, and they all accepted challenges... But not you, you need to cry about it, because you are too pussie for that, you need to make sure nobody will break your score that you make by stacking winning teams. By the way, I noticed a few times, when ct's winning on italy or T's winning on aztec, this duck always switch to them...
FWIW: Ownage and I pubstomped on every stacked side today, CT on Aztec, T on Dust1. =P
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Ownage, i dont have any grudges with you but please this is not the 1st tym i saw u post re Admin Abuses with same situation..If i were u, i will be thankful if an admin switch me to a losing team considering im pro(top), it means they acknowledge me as the best player..Your problem is, you care so much of your score (points). If your a pro then consider it a challenge to you. Peace!
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
The fact that everyone focuses on "my score" further proves that I'm being singled out as "the best player."  The wrong way of going about evening teams is by switching "the best player," singling them out, every single time.  It's an ignorant way of going about "balancing the teams," which is why I am bringing the matter up every time it happens.  When Bison switches teams, he does it by 2-4 players at a time, not just 1.  Learn the proper way to use your admin privileges, or continue to get reports like this.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
no comments to this duck... just one advise, we can create a topic for him, so he can post his "reports" in there and won't create any "abuse" topics anymore.
OwnageHN Wrote:The fact that everyone focuses on "my score" further proves that I'm being singled out as "the best player."  The wrong way of going about evening teams is by switching "the best player," singling them out, every single time.  It's an ignorant way of going about "balancing the teams," which is why I am bringing the matter up every time it happens.  When Bison switches teams, he does it by 2-4 players at a time, not just 1.  Learn the proper way to use your admin privileges, or continue to get reports like this.

Every thread that has to deal with you being accused of something, or you accusing someone else of something, has always brought you to say at LEAST once in the forum topic, that " you are the best CSS player in the server ". It may not be to those exact words, but you insinuate it every... single... time.

And now you are trying to insinuate that you are not the best player, and that regardless of your score at that second, that some other regular " might" be better then you just because he got a lucky bomb defuse, or kill streak?...

Seriously?..

I don’t see evidence of Admin abuse in this case, and yes I did keep an Open mind. Fact of the matter, is you act / put of this attitude and demeanor that you are the best CSS player in our pub servers… don’t be surprised when you get Admin’s to pick you first to try and even the teams. Like I said before, Its better ( from a public stand point ) to move as few players as possible to even the teams… It keeps the majority of the public happy… And Unfortunately, you are just “ the best “ :Smile player.
Rabbit Wrote:
OwnageHN Wrote:The fact that everyone focuses on "my score" further proves that I'm being singled out as "the best player."  The wrong way of going about evening teams is by switching "the best player," singling them out, every single time.  It's an ignorant way of going about "balancing the teams," which is why I am bringing the matter up every time it happens.  When Bison switches teams, he does it by 2-4 players at a time, not just 1.  Learn the proper way to use your admin privileges, or continue to get reports like this.

Every thread that has to deal with you being accused of something, or you accusing someone else of something, has always brought you to say at LEAST once in the forum topic, that " you are the best CSS player in the server ". It may not be to those exact words, but you insinuate it every... single... time.

And now you are trying to insinuate that you are not the best player, and that regardless of your score at that second, that some other regular " might" be better then you just because he got a lucky bomb defuse, or kill streak?...

Seriously?..

I don’t see evidence of Admin abuse in this case, and yes I did keep an Open mind. Fact of the matter, is you act / put of this attitude and demeanor that you are the best CSS player in our pub servers… don’t be surprised when you get Admin’s to pick you first to try and even the teams. Like I said before, Its better ( from a public stand point ) to move as few players as possible to even the teams… It keeps the majority of the public happy… And Unfortunately, you are just “ the best “ :Smile player.

I wasn't the first to say that I'm the best player.  Everyone tells me that I am.  That's why I was quoting what has been told to me.  Quotes are in between the " symbols.  For example, "Ownage.HN is the best player" is a quote.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:

Seriously?..

I wasn't the first to say that I'm the best player.  Everyone tells me that I am.  That's why I was quoting what has been told to me.  Quotes are in between the " symbols.  For example, "Ownage.HN is the best player" is a quote.

Ownage you are the worst player in CSS.

Problem solved?  Wink

Ohh and for the record, you are not the only person to come to our servers and do well for a while, and have pub players worship the ground you live on, and tell you; "you are the best player in the server". You are just the only one, who flaunts it.
Ownage, these threads just make me wish you weren't on the servers. You're being highly disrespectful to admins just trying to keep a game fair. They aren't getting paid, they aren't doing it for a score.. they are volunteers. Perhaps just asking admins face to face to not switch you would work, but now you have attempted to sully the reputation of several admins due to your whining about team preference.

Day by day you lose respect and gain enemies on these servers whining like this. Admins are allowed to balance teams, and that does not always mean balanced by your definition, it means by theirs. They are admins you are not, show some respect as they have a lot more people to please than just you.

If you were willing to support the community you would attempt to balance the teams yourself instead of simply farming your score up all the time. If your idea of supporting this community is complaining anytime something adversely effects you by attempting to down on others, you should just just be silent or leave. If you think your judgement is better try to become admin and see if anyone agrees, otherwise shove it. 
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
joker8baller Wrote:FWIW: Ownage and I pubstomped on every stacked side today, CT on Aztec, T on Dust1. =P

Not to make a personal attack on you or Ownage (I know you don't stack teams on purpose), but if by pubstomped you mean that you totally wrecked the other team, it only serves as more evidence to show that a team balance plugin is needed or players need to whine less when they're switched