Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is for Pass
Rabbit Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:That's pretty messed up. I didn't realise that anyone would lock a Flamez thread. Its like Off Topic on crack.

+1

-1, you cant flame for chit

This is my last time responding to anything you have to say as all you do in conversations is effectively lower the collective knowledge, perspective, and general IQ.

I will delete every post I can, in every single thread I can of you that relates to your normal behavior which is obviously not productive to anything that resembles intelligence.

Stfu
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Rabbit Wrote:
EternalReaper Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:That's pretty messed up. I didn't realise that anyone would lock a Flamez thread. Its like Off Topic on crack.

+1

-1, you cant flame for chit

This is my last time responding to anything you have to say; as all you do in conversations is effectively lower the collective knowledge, perspective, and general IQ.

I will delete every post I can, in every single thread I can of you that relates to your normal behavior which is obviously not productive to anything that resembles intelligence.
Agreed :|
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT

THIS IS MY FLAME THREAD

ABOUT THE FA_GGET KNOWN AS PASS

SO YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY

TO DELTEE MY THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARD.

STOP DELETEING THEM.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4[/youtube]
[Image: xBlueXFoxxsigATI7-3-11.png]
[Image: blue.jpg]
^ that game looks so legit lol how dare u post it
PaSS Wrote:^ that game looks so legit lol how dare u post it

Right... so his post was not a legimate flame... so therefore you going to delete it?

OHHH OF COURSE NOT

BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING FA_GGET ADMIN WHO IS SELECTIVE AT WHAT HE ADMINS

YOU FUCKING RE-TARD.
lol no cause a admin told me not to delete that bull shit stuff in flames but its not spam u spamed the site posting almost the same thing on many different topic there fore the deletion of your posts any other questions
PaSS Wrote:lol no cause a admin told me not to delete that bull shit stuff in flames but its not spam u spamed the site posting almost the same thing on many different topic there fore the deletion of your posts any other questions

Almost the same thing?

Interesting, just because I feel like you dreams and Reaper are all re-tards, does not mean I'm spamming.

Its not against the rules to voice your opinion in the flamez section you dumb shit.

LEARN TO ADMIN

[Image: full-on-retard.jpg]
Sooooooooooo flame.

You're really not helping your cause by having a ton of misspellings & grammatical errors when trying to admin the forums. I mean I'm not going to say I'm the best at English, but c'mon man, your posts make me believe you're a 13 year old pre-pubescent teenager rather than 19 years old.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Sooooooooooo flame.

You're really not helping your cause by having a ton of misspellings & grammatical errors when trying to admin the forums. I mean I'm not going to say I'm the best at English, but c'mon man, your posts make me believe you're a 13 year old pre-pubescent teenager rather than 19 years old.

Get it straight, Pass is a warlords re-tard resident, They must give him admin because they feel sorry for him....

You know fill the quota for the year having that 1 stup1d ass employee... It looks good on the books.

Ohh and by the way pass

I STILL DONT SEE YOU DELETEING ALL THE STUP!D POSTS EVERYONE MADE IN ALL THE THREADS
ONLY MINE

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS.