Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Admin Abuse
xFerior Wrote:In order to do the objective, you have to stay alive. Theoretically, if there were say 5 people guarding a planted bomb, you can't force one CT to rush in there and try to do the objective. That's suicide. I don't have a problem with letting that CT stay in a tunnel, waiting for a T to come to him.

On a side note, the rule says to do the objective. I personally don't think that it was intended to be interpreted as do the objective no matter what or you will get banned. I think it was written to be interpreted as to make an attempt to do the objective.

It was a 1:6 ratio, so its understandable that Ownage doesn't do the objective, as death would be inevitable.

Objectives also include to eliminate the opposing team. If Ownage had a better chance of doing that objective, then I don't see the problem here.

Its objective base on time limit.  If you fail to rescue/defuse/kill enemy within the time allocated you lose.  Time was already decreased to reduce amount of time you may slow play, which I was against.  If you slow play and your team dies you shouldn't have amnesty to save your weapon.  It shouldn't be banable, but it should be slayable with warning/time reminders. 
I haven't looked into all the details of this yet, so don't make any assumptions from what i said Wink

Rabbit Wrote:So you’re telling me it’s ok for that worst player to sit in spawn and not do the objective?

No, I don't believe I said that. The situations are far different. I said he had a better chance of completing the elimination objective rather than defusing. With your situation, the worst player probably has a better chance of planting/defusing. Either way, its still completing an objective.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:In order to do the objective, you have to stay alive. Theoretically, if there were say 5 people guarding a planted bomb, you can't force one CT to rush in there and try to do the objective. That's suicide. I don't have a problem with letting that CT stay in a tunnel, waiting for a T to come to him.

On a side note, the rule says to do the objective. I personally don't think that it was intended to be interpreted as do the objective no matter what or you will get banned. I think it was written to be interpreted as to make an attempt to do the objective. It was a 1:6 ratio, so its understandable that Ownage doesn't do the objective, as death would be inevitable.

Months ago before Rabbit banned me for the last time, Rabbit threatened to slay all of the CTs in the following round if I didn't attempt to do the objective again.  This was a situation where I was a CT in de_train, 1v7 with ~20 HP, no armor, and an AWP.  Keep in mind I was killing him all day with this AWP so it's understandable that he'd want me to lose it.  It's also reasonable that he'd do whatever it took, within the "interpreted" rules, to do so.  It's no surprise that he would try to use his admin powers, and a loose interpretation of the rules, to try to slay me while I had the AWP.  It would also be in his interest to turn my team against me if he slayed all of the other CTs on my team from what I did the previous round.  It is no surprise that Rabbit would support Mr. Tea's admin abuse as he almost did it himself.  The reason why Rabbit didn't get the chance to admin abuse me is because the situation didn't happen again (needless to say I killed him a lot until he banned me without conclusive evidence.)

Mr. Tea has recently been witnessed to have an uncalled for aggression toward me in this thread: http://war-lords.net/report-hacker/i-th ... t-this/30/ when I was trying to make a logical point.  It is no surprise that he would be vindictive toward me today in the way he interpreted the server rules.

The reason why the first incident with Rabbit was almost an admin abuse case, and the second one with Mr. Tea was an admin abuse case is because they are singling me out due to their feelings toward me.  The logical thing to do in a 1:6+ situation with low health, no time, and an AWP is to save their weapon for the next round.  Instead, these two admin used their emotions instead of logic to dictate their admin usage thus singling me out and admin abusing me.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Now, I know my 2 cents doesn't matter anyway, but I do agree with xFerior (about needlessly rushing to death). My problem is that if anyone cares that much about surviving a pub round, they need a life.

So, if anyone feels that they are being admin abused because they care way too much about their score IN A PUB!, then come talk to me. Maybe I can show you how to chill out some, relax, have a good time, enjoy the game for what it is. Maybe enjoy life a little? be happy that you're still alive?
LagAvenger Wrote:Now, I know my 2 cents doesn't matter anyway, but I do agree with xFerior (about needlessly rushing to death). My problem is that if anyone cares that much about surviving a pub round, they need a life.

So, if anyone feels that they are being admin abused because they care way too much about their score IN A PUB!, then come talk to me. Maybe I can show you how to chill out some, relax, have a good time, enjoy the game for what it is. Maybe enjoy life a little? be happy that you're still alive?

I know right?=) Once I get my Mosin...
;D

If you haven't even guessed from how times within my posts after my posts and in the new thread said I was having fun with you.  The tone of that thread was that Mr.Tea is doing some injustice and it needs to stop, but at no time did ask Mr. Tea.  I guess I'll just leave my serious face on for this thread 8) 

I singled you out?  Why did I warn the person that was shooting you in the face why you were attempting to awp?  BTW that was the same rnd I slayed you for failing to manage time for the OBJ for the second time.  Should I have waiting till you did that a third time?  or forth?  Time is a consideration within doing your objectives. 

If I had hard feelings towards you I would have probably removed you from my steam friends.  I guess you have forgotten how I disagree with people hack accusations of you pre-admin and cancel their unwarranted vote bans within the game.  I'm such a poor friend for punishing to fail to attempt the objectives. 

Your reaction:"didn't Bison teach you how to be an admin?"
ruplayer Wrote:
LagAvenger Wrote:Now, I know my 2 cents doesn't matter anyway, but I do agree with xFerior (about needlessly rushing to death). My problem is that if anyone cares that much about surviving a pub round, they need a life.

haha.. such a fun gun
LagAvenger Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

haha.. such a fun gun

Lol my grandpa was killing Germans with it.... but I think we went off topic=)
Technically, you should be blaming me. I'm in charge of training/monitoring admins  :-X
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:Technically, you should be blaming me. I'm in charge of training/monitoring admins  :-X

lol I got my own eyes, and I can read rules you posted, nobody here is in charge of my personality and the way I was raised=) remember that 1 week ban to always angry for a single nazi quote...