Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Admin Abuse
Mr.Tea Wrote:I wasn't singling you out.  Do you not see the ADMIN prompt:  30Secs left get going? 

"I'm not the only person that is trying to get the objective accomplished.  I was in a 1:6 situation at 30 seconds and you're telling me to consider the time while doing the objectives?  I did consider the time and figured that 30 seconds was not enough time to go up against 11 enemies to either 1) plant the bomb, or 2) kill them all.  So I logically chose to save my weapon for the next round."

Both instances you are the last person(s) alive.  First instance, I did not care you were camping underpass picking off cts till you reduced their numbers.  You were the last person with over a minute left.  I warned time after watching u have no desire to do the objective and continue to camp scanning T spawn to underpass.  I prompted you.  You began moving.  Your team won the next 2nds.  Then another situation, you were the one of the last two not moving towards the objective.

The large text quote is to illustrate your quick antagonistic response.  I did not abuse you.  I held your hand through the process as I do with any player.

Did you bother to look at my health?  You are not considering all of the factors when determining whether or not I'm capable of completing the objectives or not.  This incapability of you to not consider all of the factors is evidence that you aren't fully qualified to admin a server.  Are you now going to testify that the reason you admin abused me was out of ignorance rather than spite?
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Two more cents... We get about one "admin abuse" report per day, but the funny part is that we don't get one new "admin abuse" reporter per day if you know what I mean=)
Please stop questioning my integrity. 

I did not just blind side slay you.  You had already started a trend of always being the last person alive and I give your team the benefit of a courtesy "time check," as I always do.  No one is here to watch you repeatedly slow play fail/save.

I myself have to lead by this example.  Otherwise I couldn't expect to hold people accountable to this. If its overwhelming odds or 30-45secs left I try the objective.  Its a game and there are other people waiting to play next round.  If you would have tried to progress you wouldn't have been slayed, but I observed you extremely cautiously move towards the objective when your action needed to be quicker.  Rounds are in a time limit in this game for a reason. 

Mr.Tea Wrote:Please stop questioning my integrity. 

I did not just blind side slay you.  You had already started a trend of always being the last person alive and I give your team the benefit of a courtesy "time check," as I always do.  No one is here to watch you repeatedly slow play fail/save.

I myself have to lead by this example.  Otherwise I couldn't expect to hold people accountable to this. If its overwhelming odds or 30-45secs left I try the objective.  Its a game and there are other people waiting to play next round.  If you would have tried to progress you wouldn't have been slayed, but I observed you extremely cautiously move towards the objective when your action needed to be quicker.  Rounds are in a time limit in this game for a reason. 

I would not have to "question your integrity" if you had used your admin privileges appropriately.  It is not for you to decide who wants to watch me play or not.  Just because you decide to commit suicide instead of saving your weapon does not mean you set the standard.  I did try to progress as far as I could with low health and being outnumbered.  Like you said, rounds are in a time limit in this game for a reason.  So use the time limit accordingly.  Since there is a time limit, you don't have to slay an entire team to decide which side loses or not.
I agree with you Ownage on the concept of the time limit, but it also gets old playing to time if a survivor tries to camp it out. It sounds like you should start relaxing more in pubs, or start playing scrims more. Like seriously, I wouldn't say you sucked if you ran out and died. I might call you a flaming homosexual for trying to save though. I wouldn't be the first to say it, who saves in a pub?
ile playing on the War-Lords gaming network you agree to abide by these rules. Any breaking of these rules will result in disciplinary action.

Don't Cheat
People who cheat in online games are only cheating themselves. All cheating will get you is a permanent ban from the War-Lords gaming servers, no questions asked. Correspondence will seldom be entered into on this subject - just don't do it!

The following things are not permitted on the War-Lords servers and will result in swift punishment:
Hacking.
Exploiting the server or game.
Exploiting the map.
Ignoring game objectives.
Deliberate team killing.

Straight from MOTD. You are ignoring the game objectives.  The objective on dust was to plant the bomb or kill the opposing team within 2:30min.  You fail'd to do this two rounds earlier.  I prompted your team about how much time was left to get your attention back on the objective.  Then asked you to backwards plan.  The next time it became an issue you I notified your team.  You again were one of the last people. 

I haven't abused you.  I'm enforcing the MOTD until told otherwise.  You have brought the issue of being slayed for repeatitly failing to do the objective.  You then continue to resort in calling me ignorant/petty/vengenful.  I started recording a demo when I saw you weren't doing the objective because I know you would make this a huge ordeal.

Lets set things clear you are not an authority to say wheter or not I used my admin privileges appropriately.  You may notify senior admins of the issue on the server to make a ruling.

Quote:Since there is a time limit, you don't have to slay an entire team to decide which side loses or not.
What part Ignoring Game Objectives do you not understand? 

Are you content with camping spawn by yourself w/ your team dead for over 1min as adhering to the MOTD? 
Mr.Tea Wrote:Straight from MOTD. You are ignoring the game objectives.  The objective on dust was to plant the bomb or kill the opposing team within 2:30min.  You fail'd to do this two rounds earlier.

Here is something you should take a look at: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignore
I was not ignoring the game objectives.  I've already explained why I wasn't ignoring the objectives.  If you fail to see why I didn't ignore the game objectives after it being spelled out for you in this thread, then you lack the required level of reasoning to be able to hold a position of power.

Mr.Tea Wrote:Lets set things clear you are not an authority to say [whether] or not I used my admin privileges appropriately.  You may notify senior admins of the issue on the server to make a ruling.

It is quite obvious that I don't have the authority to say whether or not you used your admin privileges appropriately.  If I did, I wouldn't have bothered to make this report.  If you're saying that I don't have the permission to think that you admin abused, then I wouldn't have been allowed to make this thread.
OMG you just quoted a dictionary and illustrating how uneducated I am------ 
Synonym of ignore:
Bypass, disregard, forget, neglect, overlook, overpass, pass over

Nice attempt at semantic fight.  Straight from your source.  Sorry I can read and comprehend.

Here is another definition for you-
Objective:
a : something toward which effort is directed : an aim, goal, or end of action
b : a strategic position to be attained or a purpose to be achieved by a military operation

As far for your latter comment:
I'm saying you do not have a right to troll me in a admin abuse thread.  There is a flamez portion of the forums for that.  You should come here state your greivance and rationale.  Not insult, flame, troll, speculate what I was doing.

Please continue to flame me.  I've said my points.  You disagree with them.
Mr.Tea Wrote:OMG you just quoted a dictionary and illustrating how uneducated I am------ 
Synonym of ignore:
Bypass, disregard, forget, neglect, overlook, overpass, pass over

Nice attempt at semantic fight.  Straight from your source.  Sorry I can read and comprehend.

Here is another definition for you-
Objective:
a : something toward which effort is directed : an aim, goal, or end of action
b : a strategic position to be attained or a purpose to be achieved by a military operation

As far for your latter comment:
I'm saying you do not have a right to troll me in a admin abuse thread.  There is a flamez portion of the forums for that.  You should come here state your greivance and rationale.  Not insult, flame, troll, speculate what I was doing.

Please continue to flame me.  I've said my points.  You disagree with them.

Your point is still invalid.  Refer to my posts in http://war-lords.net/report-hacker/unknown-admin-abuse/ explaining why I was not ignoring the objective.  If admin abuse reports were considered flaming, they'd be a subsection of FlameZ.  If not meeting the intellectual requirements to be an admin is part of the reason why admin abuse occurred, then it is applicable.
OwnageHN Wrote:I was playing in the #2 popular maps server on de_dust and on the T side.  It was 2v11, I had 12 HP with an AWP and 30 seconds left.  The (unknown) admin "warned me" to attempt the objective, which was what I was trying to do.  I was pinned down, standing above the underpass T side, from a guy at tunnels and could not advance any further.  I was subsequently slayed for "not attempting the objective" yet the admin referred to it as "saving" once before.

I'm not going to run in to commit suicide because that's not working towards the objective.  If I have a gun next round, even though the time ran out, I am still making positive efforts to "complete the objective" the next round.  In fact, if I have an AWP the next round, that's $4750 less money my team has to spend.

Bison told me that all of his admins know the policy for slaying people not attempting the objective.  Therefore, this admin was knowingly not following the policy and admin abused me.

EDIT:
It appears that this unknown admin is Mr. Tea.

Youre just another frag hunting f@ggot that doesn't know how to play the dust map on T side. You had no chance to win the round from the position you put yourself in, which was actually camping like 10 feet from T spawn (which you probably should be slayed for anyway). If it was you vs 1 afk in ct spawn you still would have lost that round. Mr Tea was right on slaying you for camping on a bomb plant map. If he didnt slay you, you would have just sat near the white car until the round was over, then you would have went and did it the next round, and the next round, with no contribution to your team what so ever. You should be permabanned for being a complete pub scrub. Quit calling admin abuse just because you suck too hard to win a round. Afk.