Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Admin Abuse
ruplayer Wrote:
LagAvenger Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
LagAvenger Wrote:Now, I know my 2 cents doesn't matter anyway, but I do agree with xFerior (about needlessly rushing to death). My problem is that if anyone cares that much about surviving a pub round, they need a life.

So, if anyone feels that they are being admin abused because they care way too much about their score IN A PUB!, then come talk to me. Maybe I can show you how to chill out some, relax, have a good time, enjoy the game for what it is. Maybe enjoy life a little? be happy that you're still alive?

I know right?=) Once I get my Mosin...

haha.. such a fun gun

Lol my grandpa was killing Germans with it.... but I think we went off topic=)

I have to stay off topic slightly longer to tell you that your grandpa is awesome.... There's no way I'd use a Mosin against a Mauser... unless you have someone behind me, threatening to kill me if I don't fight. lol
Ohh gooody another one of ownages " your mad because I awp you "responses. Was wondering when you were going go resort to personal bashing of admins again. Keep trying to invalidate my opinions and actions with what your opinions of situations.
LagAvenger Wrote:Now, I know my 2 cents doesn't matter anyway, but I do agree with xFerior (about needlessly rushing to death). My problem is that if anyone cares that much about surviving a pub round, they need a life.

So, if anyone feels that they are being admin abused because they care way too much about their score IN A PUB!, then come talk to me. Maybe I can show you how to chill out some, relax, have a good time, enjoy the game for what it is. Maybe enjoy life a little? be happy that you're still alive?

You are misreading the situation.  If I cared about my score, I wouldn't be on T in de_dust.  If this community didn't care about admin abusers, why am I bothering to report them?  It's because they do care about admin abusers, and I've helped one admin abuser get his admin removed already.

Mr.Tea Wrote:I singled you out?  Why did I warn the person that was shooting you in the face why you were attempting to awp?  BTW that was the same rnd I slayed you for failing to manage time for the OBJ for the second time.  Should I have waiting till you did that a third time?  or forth?  Time is a consideration within doing your objectives. 

I'm not the only person that is trying to get the objective accomplished.  I was in a 1:6 situation at 30 seconds and you're telling me to consider the time while doing the objectives?  I did consider the time and figured that 30 seconds was not enough time to go up against 11 enemies to either 1) plant the bomb, or 2) kill them all.  So I logically chose to save my weapon for the next round.

Mr.Tea Wrote:Your reaction:"didn't Bison teach you how to be an admin?"

This was because Bison told me that the admins should know when to slay people for not doing the objective and when to not.

Rabbit Wrote:Keep trying to invalidate my opinions and actions with what your opinions of situations.

Keep being a hypocrite and find yourself buried in your logical fallacies and emotional decisions.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Great and now your calling me names.

:Smile
So Ownage, you wanna hang out and chill sometime? We can sit back, have a beer, enjoy life, stop raging over dat damn internetz.
LagAvenger Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
LagAvenger Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

I know right?=) Once I get my Mosin...

haha.. such a fun gun

Lol my grandpa was killing Germans with it.... but I think we went off topic=)

I have to stay off topic slightly longer to tell you that your grandpa is awesome.... There's no way I'd use a Mosin against a Mauser... unless you have someone behind me, threatening to kill me if I don't fight. lol

In the Soviet army it takes more courage to retreat than advance.
Joseph Stalin
In abuse threads we stay on topic.
Smile
-xFerior
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Rabbit Wrote:Great and now your calling me names.

:Smile

It's "you're," not "your."  I believe xFerior clarified for you at least once already that being a hypocrite is not an offensive "name" to be called.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
Sigh

@ admins, wernt we just talking about stuff like this? -_-
I wasn't singling you out.  Do you not see the ADMIN prompt:  30Secs left get going? 

"I'm not the only person that is trying to get the objective accomplished.  I was in a 1:6 situation at 30 seconds and you're telling me to consider the time while doing the objectives?  I did consider the time and figured that 30 seconds was not enough time to go up against 11 enemies to either 1) plant the bomb, or 2) kill them all.  So I logically chose to save my weapon for the next round."

Both instances you are the last person(s) alive.  First instance, I did not care you were camping underpass picking off cts till you reduced their numbers.  You were the last person with over a minute left.  I warned time after watching u have no desire to do the objective and continue to camp scanning T spawn to underpass.  I prompted you.  You began moving.  Your team won the next 2nds.  Then another situation, you were the one of the last two not moving towards the objective.

The large text quote is to illustrate your quick antagonistic response.  I did not abuse you.  I held your hand through the process as I do with any player.