Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most noobish move on starcraft :D?
Mine was i wasnt paying attention and put cannons in my teammates base i thought he wasnt on my team lol
Tylersuxx Wrote:Mine was i wasnt paying attention and put cannons in my teammates base i thought he wasnt on my team lol
I'm sad to say I've done that on a few occasions. It usually resulted in my allies thinking I was preparing to backstab them. Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
noobish move: ling rush... assholes

legit move that makes me angry: reaver drop

noob move I do: mass marines, lol
For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled. HST
Noobish : cannon the entire middle area of the map Big Grin
And to top that  nothing but 3 forges spread out in my base and pure cannons ^.^
LuckyS373N Wrote:Noobish : cannon the entire middle area of the map Big Grin
And to top that  nothing but 3 forges spread out in my base and pure cannons ^.^
I've used that strategy all the time. It's a funny strategy because it causes people to rage with everyone calling you newb lol.

It usually only fails when they get Reavers, Tanks, or Guardians.  :-[
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Yeah but if your playing 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, it buys your teammates time and forces your opponents to rethink their strategy haha or go terran and rush firebats with stim for a legit move :o
when i first began to play, i didnt know how to attack move, so i would usually left click somewhere deep in the enemy base and it would result in everything dying very quickly.
I love sieging protoss, they get so pissed. I remember, one time, just one time, I built a line of cannons in an enemies base with room behind them. MY friend dropped all his sieges and we opened up a can of whoop ass on them.
most noobish move in my opinion is a zergling rush in the first 5 minuates of the game    second most noobish would be sending 1 start unit(probe,Scv,drone) to interfere with the mining or other actions of some players
How do you prove that we exist,    maybe we dont exist
Personally I think when they cannon you early in the game, but it's a legit move as are all and it's a way to win. I play protoss and I never will do that, I don't want some cheap ass win, I like a fight.