Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most noobish move on starcraft :D?
most noobish move ever is building a pylon in ur enemies base and cannon rushing him Tongue even tho its rly funny to watch kuz they dont stand a chance its rly rly mean and noobish
accidentally walking into your own nuclear zone? thats what happened to me once.
cannon rushers!!!! omg if i had a cd key per every time i got cannon rushed.....
[Image: 33nyvjc.png]
acidBeast Wrote:cannon rushers!!!! omg if i had a cd key per every time i got cannon rushed.....
chances are i was one of them Tongue
hatchery rush, ive never seen one but that wud be some halarious fucking shit.
LuckyS373N Wrote:Noobish : cannon the entire middle area of the map Big Grin
And to top that  nothing but 3 forges spread out in my base and pure cannons ^.^

LMFAO i once played a game where my teammate filled his entire base with cannons!
then he started trying to atk someone by slowly adding layers of cannons xD
leaving the game on for 7 days on a fastest map trying to mine every single mineral & gas there was to get.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
lol that's a pretty newb move henry.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
SHUT UP WHORE DAVE, I got 5 of the 8 bases mined, 194 scvs mining away, 2 tanks killing 15000 marines the computer had lol, well they had 15000 units at the end of the game ;D
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Some cheeses
Ling rush ( i can have 8 lings at my enemies base by 3 minutes)
Cannon rush
Worker annoy
Gas Steal (build a refinery/assimilator/extractor on their gas spot to slow down them getting units that require gas, usually not effective against zerg
Sunken rush (If you and your enemy is zerg, rush and get a evolution chamber, then build sunkens on their creep, very effective in fastest games)

By thw way I played one of my friends yesterday, it was my favorite matchup, ZvP (Zerg vs Protoss with me as Zerg) and I rushed him with zerglings and he yused gas steal, but with lings, that didnt help him much
In the end I had 11 bases, he had 2, i basically mutalisk microed and frequently had all my hatcheries make zerglings and rush his new bases, the only trouble he ever gave me was with dts,  but i just had to upgrade overlord speed and pow, win, it was very funny to use prongs and cause him to send all his units to one of his two bases to fend off my mutalisks then rush him with lings on the other, very fun.