Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Protest...
But I mean, it's not really necessary to the appeal to know your entire gaming history. I have said a few times in this thread that you have been unbanned for now (and I know you have because I have seen you playing on server 10), and that we are waiting for a root admin to review the demo.

I apologise if I have made a mistake though. We are human, after all, and sometimes I do make mistakes. I did not mean to tarnish your reputation in any way, and if nothing is found then I am extremely sorry that I banned you.

Helmut is not an admin, so it's no imperative what he thinks in this case. You only have to answer to the staff. Do not feel like you have to defend yourself to his questions, because that is not the case. I do thank him, however, for spending time to look up your story and see if there were any errors in it. It did make an interesting read, so thank you Helmut.

So now I say this; please refrain from posting unless you have any new information regarding your protest, as arguing over old stats and leagues is not helping anybody. A senior admin will review the demo for you soon enough Smile
If you read this, you suck.