Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Protest...
Check out the demo helmut. Total toggling.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Check out the demo helmut. Total toggling.

I did. he's cheating @ 4000 tic and at 26000

To admins - type "demoui" in console, find the demo and click load, then type "r_drawothermodels 2" in console.

Go to 4000 Tick and watch him follow the ct through the box and then stop and shoot him through the smoke

Go to 26000 and watch him track the ct @ car.  He puts his crosshairs right on the ct's head and peaks it, stopping at exactly the right moment.  There's 2 things he didn't count on however.  1) There is a smoke there, and 2) the ct wasn't peaking.  Regardless, he stop/peaked at precisely the right moment, and he did the same with those at long-hsbox. 

Kid needs to be banned. 
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
I did that already, I was the one that reported this guy lol. Out of the admins that reviewed it so far, Dandy is the only one that agrees with me. I knew I wasn't wrong.

Admins, please take a look at this demo (if you haven't already).
I, The Rival Wrote:I did that already, I was the one that reported this guy lol. Out of the admins that reviewed it so far, Dandy is the only one that agrees with me. I knew I wasn't wrong.

Admins, please take a look at this demo (if you haven't already).

Sound card or radar cannot account for either of those tics I mentioned earlier.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
People think that I don't take radar and sound into account. Then they forget that I have headphones and radar too....
:| Told you he was hacking.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
helmut^ Wrote:
NiNe-t-NiNe Wrote:Name: NiNe-t-NiNe
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12031810

I've played on your servers for a while, took a hiatus from css for a month or so and came back to play.  I was just banned about 5 minutes ago for whatever reason, it may of been a temp ban but I didn't see a vote so I'm unsure.  I do enjoy playing on your dust2 server so I hope this can be resolved.

My background is that I've played css since it came out.  I played on a team called Disrupt, they won cal-o and we played main for a bit before dying.  I don't cheat and have never cheated in any game, including single player games.

Sigh... where to start with you.

You cheat, whether it's aimbot/walls/triggerbot, I don't know, but you definitely do not play legit.  You played on Disrupt, for 1 season of cal-open.  You did not win the league, and in fact you did not even play.  You had some very good players on your team back then, and you only got on the team as a backup.

http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?meth ... 3A12031810

The rest of the players on your team were good, and they infact went up to cal-INTERMEDIATE the following year. You however, did not.

http://www.legit-proof.com/team/?db=CAL ... sion_id=27

The team Disrupt played 2 season of cal-open, and 1 season of cal-intermediate, while some of the players from your team went on to play esea-intermediate for the team "out causing panic".  Notice how shitty your team did after switching to an anti-cheat client.

http://www.legit-proof.com/team/?db=ESE ... on_id=1705

Now. all that aside, I have been on dust2 several occasions and see you go 50-5, 40-5. 60-10. I want to say, "You play like a pro even though you aren't" but the reality is that you don't even play like a pro.  Your in game movement are amateur, your crosshair placement is horrible (until an enemy is coming), and you are essentially full of shit.  By giving yourself fake credentials about your csConfused history, that doesn't make you look good either.  You cheat, and I will see to it that you get banned.

Wow, you sound like you know what you're talking about but you don't.

We did win cal-o. We beat 3xB.  I played in a lot of the games.  It was me and shanky that would rotate in and out of games.  Everyone of our guys during the cal-o season was accused of hacking and had our demos checked by cal, including me.  It became a game to us to see who would get accused next.  I know we played cal-m because I was in fact there, we got bumped up to main after we won cal-o.  We only played two games or so before we died because school and work stuff got in the way with everyone's schedule.  So don't even start with that.  Fun fact:  We never really ran strats, it was basically us just going and killing people.  Fun fact 2:  We played like 3 seasons of cal.  Fun fact 3: I played cal-m with another team too.  Fun fact 4: That Disrupt team you posted was not even the good Disrupt team.

After Disrupt died I stopped playing css for like 3 years so I have no clue what that other team is.  I know one of our guys was close to going pro.  Realist played with all the cal-i guys.  But there's a lot of reasons why a team doesn't do good.  Teams full of talented players come and go every week so I don't really care.  I've played with them and know they are good and legit.  I rarely talk to Master anymore but I do still hang out with realist and shooter.

I never claimed to be a great player and sometimes maybe my crosshair placement is bad.  I was probably average at best in cal-m, fact remains I still killed people in competition and I still kill people in pubs.  My problem was I didn't practice enough so I was never consistent enough to maintain a high level of play.  There are also a few times and places on certain maps where I can't even see my crosshair due to colorblindness.  On dust2, looking short from lower is a bad spot for me because I can't see my crosshair at all so it's basically a crap shoot if I kill someone.

The only games I've ever cheated in were Duke Nukem 3D and Doom.  Outside of those two games I've never used a hack nor even cheat codes.  So you can try all you want and maybe you'll one day get a demo that looks like I'm cheating, it happens.  You can make a random demo out of most people in pubs and taken out of context, without input from the person playing, can look like the person is hacking.  In the end you can think what you want and do what you want, ban me for life if it makes you feel better about yourself.  I like playing on the server but fact is there are plenty of other servers I can go to.
If there's so many other servers why protest the ban to begin with? Oh because war lords is the hipster hangout right?! I can't deny that.
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
Why?  Because I can.  Every server that I've been banned from I protest it if I can, even servers I don't visit anymore.

And I just looked at that Disrupt roster, it's from 2009.  We played in 2006-2007 so that's not even the right team.  That was a remake with a few of the old players.

I also just watched those two points you guys are claiming hacks...you do realize i was slightly blind, that's why I was huddled in the corner.  I heard him firing slowly peaked and just barely saw him jump over barrel through smoke when I killed him.  And I have to laugh at the other point in the demo.  That's your proof?  My crosshair sweeped his head, it did not stop on it.  That kind of shit happens all the time with everyone, you can make a demo of some random pub guy and find small instances of shit like that all the time. 
you mean this:

http://www.legit-proof.com/team/?db=CAL ... ision_id=7

:Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol