Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Protest...
That's about the time we played but that's still not the right team because american x wasn't on the team when we won cal-o.  I don't even think sykotic was on the team too.  Plus we had two other guys on our team that aren't listed there.  So please, keep digging and keep trying to prove me a liar.
I was talking more about the aim correction that's displayed in the demo, but cool.

I don't really care about your gaming history. I never said you always hacked your entire life, I'm saying that you're hacking in that demo. That's it, really.

I've got 2 people agreeing with me so far, can I get a root admin verdict on this demo please?
If you read this, you suck.
You've got 2 people?  I've had 4 people agree with me.
NiNe-t-NiNe Wrote:You've got 2 people?  I've had 4 people agree with me.
I agree with rival, ha.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
NiNe-t-NiNe Wrote:You've got 2 people?  I've had 4 people agree with me.

Doesn't really matter how many we have agreeing with us, I just need a root admin to decide on this so the thread can be locked and you can carry on playing/get rebanned. Doesn't really bother me either way.
NiNe-t-NiNe Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:
NiNe-t-NiNe Wrote:Name: NiNe-t-NiNe
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12031810

I've played on your servers for a while, took a hiatus from css for a month or so and came back to play.  I was just banned about 5 minutes ago for whatever reason, it may of been a temp ban but I didn't see a vote so I'm unsure.  I do enjoy playing on your dust2 server so I hope this can be resolved.

My background is that I've played css since it came out.  I played on a team called Disrupt, they won cal-o and we played main for a bit before dying.  I don't cheat and have never cheated in any game, including single player games.

Sigh... where to start with you.

You cheat, whether it's aimbot/walls/triggerbot, I don't know, but you definitely do not play legit.  You played on Disrupt, for 1 season of cal-open.  You did not win the league, and in fact you did not even play.  You had some very good players on your team back then, and you only got on the team as a backup.

http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?meth ... 3A12031810

The rest of the players on your team were good, and they infact went up to cal-INTERMEDIATE the following year. You however, did not.

http://www.legit-proof.com/team/?db=CAL ... sion_id=27

The team Disrupt played 2 season of cal-open, and 1 season of cal-intermediate, while some of the players from your team went on to play esea-intermediate for the team "out causing panic".  Notice how shitty your team did after switching to an anti-cheat client.

http://www.legit-proof.com/team/?db=ESE ... on_id=1705

Now. all that aside, I have been on dust2 several occasions and see you go 50-5, 40-5. 60-10. I want to say, "You play like a pro even though you aren't" but the reality is that you don't even play like a pro.  Your in game movement are amateur, your crosshair placement is horrible (until an enemy is coming), and you are essentially full of shit.  By giving yourself fake credentials about your csConfused history, that doesn't make you look good either.  You cheat, and I will see to it that you get banned.

Wow, you sound like you know what you're talking about but you don't.

We did win cal-o. We beat 3xB.  I played in a lot of the games.  It was me and shanky that would rotate in and out of games.  Everyone of our guys during the cal-o season was accused of hacking and had our demos checked by cal, including me.  It became a game to us to see who would get accused next.  I know we played cal-m because I was in fact there, we got bumped up to main after we won cal-o.  We only played two games or so before we died because school and work stuff got in the way with everyone's schedule.  So don't even start with that.  Fun fact:  We never really ran strats, it was basically us just going and killing people.  Fun fact 2:  We played like 3 seasons of cal.  Fun fact 3: I played cal-m with another team too.  Fun fact 4: That Disrupt team you posted was not even the good Disrupt team.

After Disrupt died I stopped playing css for like 3 years so I have no clue what that other team is.  I know one of our guys was close to going pro.  Realist played with all the cal-i guys.  But there's a lot of reasons why a team doesn't do good.  Teams full of talented players come and go every week so I don't really care.  I've played with them and know they are good and legit.  I rarely talk to Master anymore but I do still hang out with realist and shooter.

I never claimed to be a great player and sometimes maybe my crosshair placement is bad.  I was probably average at best in cal-m, fact remains I still killed people in competition and I still kill people in pubs.  My problem was I didn't practice enough so I was never consistent enough to maintain a high level of play.  There are also a few times and places on certain maps where I can't even see my crosshair due to colorblindness.  On dust2, looking short from lower is a bad spot for me because I can't see my crosshair at all so it's basically a crap shoot if I kill someone.

The only games I've ever cheated in were Duke Nukem 3D and Doom.  Outside of those two games I've never used a hack nor even cheat codes.  So you can try all you want and maybe you'll one day get a demo that looks like I'm cheating, it happens.  You can make a random demo out of most people in pubs and taken out of context, without input from the person playing, can look like the person is hacking.  In the end you can think what you want and do what you want, ban me for life if it makes you feel better about yourself.  I like playing on the server but fact is there are plenty of other servers I can go to.

That's cute, but unfortunately your word vs legit-proof means nothing
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Yes because legit proof is the end-all of everything that is source related.  Glad we had this conversation.
NiNe-t-NiNe Wrote:Yes because legit proof is the end-all of everything that is source related.  Glad we had this conversation.

legit-proof was designed to eliminate kids such as yourself that give false pretenses about playing for teams they never actually played on.  Obviously Esea would show everything you've ever done, but good players use Esea.  That's why you have never played on client.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
FYI, several admins do use legit-proof to check out players claims of being in teams and leagues. Not that it's the be all and end all of everything, but if part of your defense is that you would "never hack because I was on these teams in big leagues" and we find out that you're lying, then it kinda makes us think "what else is he lying about?". You know?

Also I didn't realise that you have to have played ESEA to be able to spot hackers? Guess I should get my admin revoked then.
I love the internet bravado, slangin' the word 'kid' around like an e-knight.  You can huff and puff all you want but in the end it doesn't matter what you say because I did in fact play for them.  They just told me it was season 8 we were cal-o champs.  We went 12-1 and beat 3XB in the finals on their best map.  It was even shout casted.  During that season I was reported as hacking on mill and had my demos checked by admins.  That season I went to the newegg lan 2k7  down in LA with most of Disrupt and we played there too.

So don't sit here and tell me what I did and did not do.  Get off your high horse and stop pretending you know everything just because you can look shit up on legit-proof.  Your shtick is getting quite annoying.

*edit*
That was directed at helmut and not you Rival.

And that is understandable Rival, why it doesn't show any of this is beyond me but I know that it happened because I was there.  I didn't play in the final game but I played in the game before so I think it was shanky's turn to play that time.  This was a long time ago so I forget certain details.