Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Global Offensive [CS-GO]
I, The Rival Wrote:I think that CS:GO and CS:S will live together in harmony. Like, CS:GO seems to be more focused on scrims and competitive play. I don't like the sound of the new updated stuff (molotovs, distraction nades etc), so I will probably stick more with CS:S.
Yeah dude same here....
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
man this is gonna be great. wow sucks css forever! Tongue
I'll probably move on, I haven't played source that long so I don't think I would miss it as much as somebody that's played it like for 3 years. It's really meant for console though so I don't know how good it would be compared to source.
I'd have to disagree. Pretty much every FPS can be improved with a mouse and keyboard. Analog sticks just don't cut it.
If you read this, you suck.
It will probably be like how Condition Zero was to 1.6 and just both be side by side.
I liked the condition zero updated maps other than militia (which is the militia we have in source).  As long as they fix what they broke with the Orange Box update for CSS and don't turn it into Call of Duty: Source, I will play the heck out of it.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
It seems like it's going to be heavily modified for consoles.

Quote:Marek ".PhP" Kadek is one of the players in seattle. This is what he wrote on Playzone.cz :
- this game is not going to replace CS 1.6, or CS:S, it is primary made for consoles, PC version is just kind of a "bonus"
- at the moment, the game looks more like HL2DM
- There is no recoil and there will never be. (because of the consoles)
- the game runs on L4D2 engine
- SourceTV is NOT a priority
- they are working on match making system
- new money system
- no kevlar (this should be fixed in the future)
- maps are simplyfied for XBOX style, less ways, most fights are close range
- Hidden Path (Valve only finances the game) is trying to make all weapons balanced.

Apparently from someone that beta tests it.
Each time someone releases some information, it just seems worse and worse.
If you read this, you suck.
.PhP was more positive about it on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxPbgAvYJjE

Also the European Pros were there mainly for the upcoming new source updates. Maybe you guys should worry about the new updates for source. Source models will be reduced by 15% making players harder to hit, the deagles will do less damage, map changes to remove all the places were you just see the top of the heads, and increased weapons/nade tagging. Both the new update and GO beta will be here next month.
No recoil? WTF!!!.
And for $850 per mooltov cocktail. That better be a very damn good scotch or Cognac I'm throwing.
I was pretty excited but now disappointed Sad
I hope it gets better and they do release beta soon.
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]