Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is this bullsht
JackMonroe Wrote:It makes the game less fun.  I just played Prodigy and people let time run out or the bomb blow up at least 8 times while i was there and they didnt even try.  All it does is make the game for pussies and it is annoying as hell.  How about if they don't try to defuse, slay their dumb ass.
Again, by "noob"ing the servers, we're not helping them out.

A very important part of Counter Strike, after a round ends is to hunt & kill the opposition team in an effort to force these players to buy again.

I've seen no change in people rushing.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
The real reason was to fix a limitation in the team switcher plugin. It switches on round end which results in your previous team killing you unexpectedly.

I personally don't see a problem with it, round end should really be round end as it says. Maybe we should put this to a vote?
JackMonroe Wrote:Seriously?  Who the god damn hell thought it was a good idea to make it so you can't kill people after the round ends.  That is the most garbage thing I have ever heard of.  I go to move into a new house and come back to find this crap.  I mean, really?
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Yea, put a vote, I don't like this plugin too, I know it was designed to help, but it's useless and noobs friendly.
Matt Wrote:The real reason was to fix a limitation in the team switcher plugin. It switches on round end which results in your previous team killing you unexpectedly.

I personally don't see a problem with it, round end should really be round end as it says. Maybe we should put this to a vote?
Technically speaking, when the round ends, it ends, but it's never be utilized in any part of the CS series. Hunting and killing your enemy after the round ends has always been a major part of CS, and a strategy within itself. If you do it right, you can eliminate your enemy and force them to buy again giving you an advantage.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
There's actually a cvar which controls how long it waits until the start of the next round. Technically speaking, you could set it to 0 and there would be no transitional period between round_end and round_start.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:There's actually a cvar which controls how long it waits until the start of the next round. Technically speaking, you could set it to 0 and there would be no transitional period between round_end and round_start.

We should just do that.
If you read this, you suck.