Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2
Dark knight , i asked you not to mic spam , u were speaking in hindhi , unfortunately this is a global server , so english is wat everyone understands .and believe me i understand everything you say being from india myself.  thats why i muted u and u kept swearing via chat so i  kicked you . you came back swearing again . i dint ban u till u said fuck u admin , ban me . i banned you fa a day . you were already banned earlier fa similar reasons . i have got pms abt u swearing . i dont think my ban was unjustified .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Mr.KRISH a.k.a THE DARK KNIGHT...!
Swearing on this server is normal... I mean in the sense that we all get pissed off If we are killed. For that... your conversation wiki wiki... should have been" FUCK YOU WIKI"  then we all would have forgotten it. But please look at the links below. No one is wild like you. If you are so angry... find another server with people angrier than you. Like I said., I was the one who posted this pics for the admins. Control your anger. I never swear at players nor any of we indians... let it be Hot blood, W33d, ransack, popeye., any one. ransack is such a small kid., behaving immensely mature than any of us indian players. Proud of him., and then there is you.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/71 ... krish.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... ght2l.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/68 ... ight3.jpg/

Keep up your words. Dont play here anymore. We want a cursing free war-lords server. 

Seriously..., this is the best english you have learnt., Brother... most of the attitude what we present in this game is actually the attitude of ours. You are so so so.... childish. Seriously, this kind of attitude will never., you mark my words., never get you anywhere. we are not considering this game., i mean seriously it wont get you anywhere in your life.  When you play in a global server., you represent your nation. This is the bloody reason because of people like you the world looks at Indians so Cheap. No matter how hard we try. I dont care you use shit, or fuck at me. You think you are so tough eih... then do one thing. Finding a police who is getting a bribe is not hard to find in India. Go to him and say... hey fucker or what ever the chod names you call people and say give the bribe back. lets see how you are treated.  you cant just run wild because you are in a virtual world. we are also people sitting at our places listening to them. go and try what i said. and prove us we are wrong.

Thats all... peace be with you. oh and I dont give a duck if you start swearing at my comments.
Pointless rage.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Everyone swears and i get banned, first time i got banned i didn't know why, second time again, didn't know, this is the third time when i come to know why i was banned.
First and second time banned for swearing, everyone swears but why me, coz i dare swear those guys who others cant, coz i am not afraid of getting banned and i dnt care, coz its just a game for me, but whenever there will be something wrong, i will speak up, everyone swears and they ban me, i go off limits i agree, but only when i am offended
I say here right now i don't care whether its admin or anyone, you can't be more than other players

@ ramesh from India: I was not muted, i checked it, wasnt mic spamming but asked why others got muted and you did not reply in admin msg then i said fuck you and u even did kick me before that when u were trying to kick blackhawk, instead u kicked me

@ Falcon: besides everyhthing, you abused me in some language i dnt even know, so don't tell me this, right now you guys got chat history and i wish i had it recorded, but seriously man i didnt care this much thats y i didnt record it, for me its just a game i come to have fun, i be nice with those who are nice to me, and to people like you, i am the worst kinda guy u will meet@!!!! i know you and wiki got so much attitude but i am not here to see yours dude and its just you two whom i abuse, ever thought why?? no u cant you think u r so perfect, but u r not, dnt mess with me or i am gonna come back and i can, you cant just tel me i should play here or not coz you yourself are unfriendly kinda guy so i dnt care what u think

As for everyone: we play, we have fun, yes we use swear language but its just fun, its no real life its just a game, and we want attitude outta here, whether its admin or anyone!!!!!

@ falcon, lolz i was coming back to server then i thought who gives a shit about u
I don't know why you are picking on me, I just logged in to sourcebans and saw your ban, checked your history and found that you were banned 2 times by root admin Bison, and 1 time by admin Weed for the same reason, all 3 bans - for 1 day, so I made your last ban - 1 week instead of 1 day. I don't even know you dude, but I know Bison and Weed very well...
ramesh aka W33D is a good admin,. he dont kick/mute/ban you for no reason,. based on what he said,. you were speaking/mic spamming and he understand what you were saying for same language he speaks,. and based on chat logs you really need to calm down in the server, if i caught you that time, ill instantly ban you for 1 week with out warning since you were punished many times, and wiki is not an admin, you just make your self dumb posting admin abuse/ban protest.

Aug 11, 2011 9:40:20 am    GET STEAM ID CHANGER, AND MESS WITH ADMIN :p
Aug 11, 2011 9:40:40 am    COZ THEY ARE PUSSIES

you need a permban.
@ruplayer : You increased that ban without knowing the situation thats why i hate you, i didn't even know why i was banned before, i was new on server and i say everyone talking fuck, dick, how does is taste motherfucker (name) these kinda stuff here, so i mixed along with it, and you banned me without even warning, who do you think you are, go ban everyone on server

@i-spy : i think you are mad, you cant permban me, today also i went on server though not to play i dnt like playing here anymore

@today also i went to server, and i see people saying stuff to each other, in starting i used to ask how would you fuck him on a server, then i used to say please dnt fuck on server, you cant, but then i started saying fuck too, its cool and i only cross my limit when someone like wiki offends me, or someone like falcon abuse me in their own language
mad?! whos banned?! not me! lol
enjoy your ban here,.. Tongue
lol they can't ban me man, i can play whenever i want
THE DARK KNIGHT Wrote:lol they can't ban me man, i can play whenever i want

good luck for that.