Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2
they don't even ban wallers, what kinda admins are they

http://clients.war-lords.net/imghost/im ... wl2175.jpg

[Image: 3i8g5mfcurdm47wl2175_thumb.jpg]

This pic i took today on war lords dd2 24/7 server, now if someone does that, naturally you will reply back, and what is the difference between saying fuck three times or thousand times?? fuck is fuck, dosent change meaning whether you say it one time or thousand times
If you are gonna ban on this, your server will become empty, and if u dnt like this better you put it on notice that no abusing is allowed, coz if someone says fuck to me, or offends me, m gonna fuck him thousand times for sure
lol...man... you are the ******est guy i've never even met. tell you what I am going to treat you
like a mentally handicapped person. I dint ask you to leave this server.. you said you wont play
here anymore.. so I gave an added comment to it.  YES i did curse at you... I am not a chicken to keep my mouth shut when i am being cursed for killing you.
dude lmfao... seriously are you threatening me by sitting at your pc and scrolling over the mouse and killing me. you think it even gets to me....
oh my god I am so dead.. my stomach is in pain. what kind of talk is that... oh oh..." I AM THE WORST GUY YOU WILL MEET"
i am scared to hell. LOL this is the reason why we dont watch gay bollywood movies. thats... thats
hero villian round trolley dialogues... lmfao. hey hey guess what... why dont you go make papers boats
and play in rain water.. or... or go play mario.,it has hidden mushrooms. get some barbie dolls too., they wont curse you back....hahaha... guys guys....
lets hear him talk.... he is going to kill me...prrrrr hahahahahaha.... seriously.... I love this post.

TO all gentlemen sitting at any corner of this world and watching this post.
I tell you one thing... not all indians are mentally challenged.
i repeat... not all.... pffffff...hahahahahahahaha

tell me what does the title even mean... world war 3... or hitler 2...
oh god... i think im gonna crap my pants... oh wait., i just did... hahahahahahahahaha
That mario one is historical, have done it, well i think i was previously ryt about you, you are nothing more than a frustrated fag got, this post dosent belong to you. And please if you are so scared go to toilet or you're gonna picc on your pc
And its not about any country or countrymen, its just about what is right and what is wrong, if there is admin on server, he has to reply or ofcourse he will be going against his duty
If someone is new, he must atleast be warned before banning, not doing so will just be saving your efforts for urself and not doing your duty good
you know what ... i cant handle this... i am out of here... keep playing with your barbies... pfff... guys guys... leave him alone... i think he is in his menstrual cycle....

just 2 more words... "disgrace" and "shameful"
Thanks for leaving falcon, seriously i hate gay crushes like you please have some treatment in gay fertility hospital, they need you

[Image: 3j66za6decglq1rc63vu.jpg]

see the guys name, are you gonna ban on this too?? and without warning??
My Name is Not KRISH... Im FALCON. You are mistaken.. they are searching for you... Hahahah.. got to go...! cant laugh anymore.... i'll laugh tomorrow.. koo chi  koo chi kooo... my little pudding...
nice to see you smiling, so you laugh too  Smile keep doing that
But don't think we are even and you can have gay crush, keep distance

Lolz stop embarrassing other players coz of me falcon
[Image: 5yq4zwtsaymny7yrre9l.jpg]

In Pic: wow his name is sniff my anus, what the hell does that even mean, some guy has name how does it taste motherfucker, and more are like it, everyone uses swear, and you have to ban me, salute you guys, the worst admins i have ever seen

WEED, JOKER, RUPLAYER
Nice Job

[Image: 0w0xk16pppjd4so9xhze.jpg]

[Image: 4nitusj3e22twoil41v3.jpg]

[Image: ho06bbugm463i52sbinm.jpg]

ONE MORE, SO MANY GUYS FUCKING ON SERVER AND I GET BANNED, DOES IT CHANGE IF YOU SAY FUCK ONE TIME OR THOUSAND TIMES??
You need to relax kid :o !!
Im pretty sure wen bison see this he will perma ban you from servers and forums :Smile
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Don't care anymore, will fight for what is right till the end, no matter what
THE DARK KNIGHT Wrote:Don't care anymore, will fight for what is right till the end, no matter what

See ya.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]