Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2
you fight what you think is right,.but youre wrong kid,
we dont care if youre not going to play in WL, we just lucky not to have u there
Its not about playing anymore, sure noone would like to play with people like you, but see the pics and then say, does it change the meaning of a word if you say it once or thousand times, no it dosent, everyone use such language there, like fuck or even motherfucker which is the highest word of all, but i get banned coz someone offends me and i take it personally, well i-spy, i dnt care what you think for me its just a game, but whats going on in here isnt right, what has been done isnt right
THE DARK KNIGHT Wrote:Don't care anymore, will fight for what is right till the end, no matter what

OMG just calm down dude.Man up until now you still have some energy to protest :o.Is this how you want people to listen to your problem.At any rate just shut up.

Just like i-spy said:

i-spy Wrote:you fight what you think is right,.but youre wrong kid,
we dont care if youre not going to play in WL, we just lucky not to have u there
you can find me at Dust2 Deathmatch War-Lords.net
[Image: 245720_101.png]

[Image: th41vrkxv0kbqnsugyv.jpg]
[size=360]FUCK YOU"LL ADMIN's PuS Sy LICKERS[/size]
Lol , i think bison is gonna kick my ass fa not permabanning this guy . lmao
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
THE DARK KNIGHT Wrote:[size=360]FUCK YOU"LL ADMIN's PuS Sy LICKERS[/size]

See what i mean.

ramesh from india Wrote:Lol , i think bison is gonna kick my ass fa not permabanning this guy . lmao

;D.Better do something about it lol.
you can find me at Dust2 Deathmatch War-Lords.net
[Image: 245720_101.png]

[Image: th41vrkxv0kbqnsugyv.jpg]
Do it now, i don't give a shit
hey hey hey.... u guys... I told you to leave him alone... whats wrong with you admins... are you all out of your minds...!  god damn it.....! I told you he is having his periods.... People are supposed to act this way during these times... understand.
Rockstar... oh gosh darnit sorry you are dark knight.... very clever...... very clever for a mentally handicapped... pffff hahahahhahaha! its not just a game apple pie....! Its who you really are....! god please  better kill the woman this ****** is gonna marry.... and save her life...!

Dear admins... please dont mistake all indians are this ducked up...! there are few ***s like this...! I apologise for this mentally challenged g(a)uy.

ramesh from india is going to face serious trouble for showing mercy due to nationality... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZR5XMXvMW0
ok then,u ask for it,. permbanned

-CASE CLOSED-