Poll: Are there hitler admins on server?? do they bug you and show attitude, don't help yu?? Show Results
Who gives a damn
13 39.39%
No
13 39.39%
Yes
7 21.21%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler Admins
aaah guyyys stop it...dont u see hes just a poor little retarded idiot?
As antagonistic as I can be sometimes (for fun), I haven't had any problems or issues with any admins, except dandyandy... who banned me for throwing smoke grenades in a perfectly valid place he happened to not agree with (a mere three times), or technically it was for me 'disobeying' him.  In retrospect I should have appealed the hour long temp ban, since now it's probably on a record of mine somewhere.  It was especially lame since teammates throw smoke grenades in places I wish they wouldn't all the fucking time, doesn't mean I'd ban them if I could.
3 awesome admins!! Indian,your such an idiot. Betcha you played with these admins for 2minutes.
Banananamananam banned for expressing opionion in this facsist regime..

I mean what?

SICH HEIL.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
stop bumping this old thread..gosh. lol
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
pTK Wrote:Banananamananam banned for expressing opionion in this facsist regime..

I mean what?

SICH HEIL.
Just a piece of trivia, not a criticism or nitpick; the infamous Nazi salute of 'Sieg Heil!' is German for 'Hail Victory!'  Not necessarily racist or even indicative of a political ideology, just has a negative association now. 
On a related note, Hitler's title of Führer simply means 'leader,' in fact many military ranks of the regime incorporated the word Führer in some variation, such as Obertruppführer (Senior Troop Leader), and Sturmführer (Assault Leader).  Trivia heil!

Back OT; when do the admins do all this stuff?  All I ever see them do is slap/slay people for camping spawn/ignoring objectives...
can we get a mod to just lock it? its 3 months old and idk why you guys are still bumping it.

the issue is over with.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Rather call me Stalin admin, at least Stalin owned Hitler.
Schlacko Wrote:Back OT; when do the admins do all this stuff?  All I ever see them do is slap/slay people for camping spawn/ignoring objectives...
I'm assuming in his fantasy land. Although, if you were to take a look at what he was saying and how he expressed it. I don't think any of his posts can actually be taken too literally. He was probably trying to get some final satisfaction by trolling the forums before eventually deciding to take off. :-X
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
i voted YES Smile