Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bSprout (Nada) Admin Re-App.
I never really knew Nada but I knew that s/he was kinda famous in this server.

I have nothing against him/her.

But I think the deception was a little....childish?
I need to get a life.
I'm in love with nada more now than ever, he/she's are such a turn-on Smile
I remembered my very first words when "Nada/Ally" added me on steam,which was,  "I know you're an expert troll". It takes one to know one. I've done the whole nine yards on trying to pull a prank on someone.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
LagAvenger Wrote:I'm in love with nada more now than ever, he/she's are such a turn-on Smile
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
bSprout Wrote:Lol xD that part was actually real. Although, I wasn't really THAT scared, but i just wanted an excuse to "leave". haha

that raises questions, though.
Was I convincing? Was it obvious? Did you all know it all along? did it seem real?

Fake pictures made it obvious.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I love the fact that everyone is like "oh yeah, I knew" or "oh it was so obvious". No one fucking said anything though, did they? You guys are such bullshit, you were all fooled and you know it.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I love the fact that everyone is like "oh yeah, I knew" or "oh it was so obvious". No one fucking said anything though, did they? You guys are such bullshit, you were all fooled and you know it.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:I love the fact that everyone is like "oh yeah, I knew" or "oh it was so obvious". No one fucking said anything though, did they? You guys are such bullshit, you were all fooled and you know it.
Or we didn't care enough.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Or we didn't care enough.

+ 1 Smile
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Same here, I already said that I didn't really talk much to nada, pretty sure he/she is a decent teen who fooled ALL of you=)

bSprout Wrote:ruplayer I couldn't really get to talk to you much, because I simply refuse on playing at #4. Lol. But I regret it, because I eventually found out you are very friendly and kind.