Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins. Do your job.
Chan Ka-kui Wrote:Grow the fuck up Raven. I've been warned and muted for starting shit with Brums. That is all that has ever happened. And chat logs aren't that big of a deal. Considering what everyone else does is on mic. And you can't provide logs, remember me telling you that? Or are you just to ****** to understand?
Oh no he didnt....
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
It's not really about having the proof or not. I am not denying that the girls were on the mic, sure. It's just he doesn't agree with me what constitutes as mic spam. But it's not up to him, it's between whoever the admins are on the server at the time, and what we've been told by root admins as well. We use our judgement to decide.

At least, that is his case. I know he's a troll, and he trolls a lot of people, so I am sure that this is just another ruse to get people into trouble or whatever.

Also he's mad because I cancelled the voteban.

And no, the regular players won't be the judges. That's not how it works.
If you read this, you suck.
Shouldn't he just record a .dem?
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:Shouldn't he just record a .dem?

He could, but he keeps missing all the points I am making in all my posts.

I am pretty sure that this entire thread is just a troll thread.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:It's not really about having the proof or not. I am not denying that the girls were on the mic, sure. It's just he doesn't agree with me what constitutes as mic spam. But it's not up to him, it's between whoever the admins are on the server at the time, and what we've been told by root admins as well. We use our judgement to decide.

At least, that is his case. I know he's a troll, and he trolls a lot of people, so I am sure that this is just another ruse to get people into trouble or whatever.

Also he's mad because I cancelled the voteban.

And no, the regular players won't be the judges. That's not how it works.

lol, my bad then  ;D
maybe we will become the watcher =P
One more time... Fuck you b.i.t.c.h.e.s!
Bah Wrote:
Chan Ka-kui Wrote:Grow the fuck up Raven. I've been warned and muted for starting shit with Brums. That is all that has ever happened. And chat logs aren't that big of a deal. Considering what everyone else does is on mic. And you can't provide logs, remember me telling you that? Or are you just to ****** to understand?
Oh no he didnt....
rival has been very patient

Mr.Tea Wrote:I'm married.....CSS is my special place.  I don't really want anything that reminds me of my wife in my special place. j/k.
:o
Can I just permaban him as my last hoorah as admin?
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:Can I just permaban him as my last hoorah as admin?

last? going somewhere?