:|
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Good one henry. Pretty much bunch of kids here. kbai
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
henry Wrote:
Mawped Wrote:
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:
Bah Wrote:That paragraph is so full of crap.
i tried to make it simple. but i guess you kids don't understand.

-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:its the minimum age, not the max age..
max age means that even 10years old kid can be a mod, and a 18 years old cant<<strange huh?

i know this is not important Tongue

Are you high?

Anyway, lets stop with replying, those who won't help at all and just start saying crap. right bah. Leave it for the "admins"

Really? You are going to state your own opinion, call a respected member of the wL community dumb, then tell everyone else not to reply because their opinions are of no help? Very fucking mature, good sir.
quick question, which ones the respected member here?

the one with the good attitude and want to help each other, instead of the number of the postings...
the one that can build help people here to build a good community forum...
if u think the one thats respected the most is the one that has the most posting in this forum, then ur logic is pretty messed up even in real life
Wow a simple staff application turned into a flaming argument....

Proves that none of us are really responsible ( including me for posting this unnecessary thread )
I need to get a life.
oh I was just asking, not really trying to flame anyone, as I barely post on this forum
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Wow i justed asked a Qustion i mean i REALLY didnt do this to start a Flame or anything i mean i really dont want to Lose a Anther good Member
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$ Wrote:Wow i justed asked a Qustion i mean i REALLY didnt do this to start a Flame or anything i mean i really dont want to Lose a Anther good Member

I dont think your application has even been looked over.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Although age and maturity do follow a very linear relationship, I think it's unfair to stereotype him right of the bat. Give him a chance, ask some of the other members of the community that play with him what they think of him, ect.  I got admin on a server when I was 13 back in 1.6    Had it for about a month and used it responsibily, then used it to bury myself under the bomb and unbury to knife anyone who tried to defuse it and got it taken away Tongue 
Point is, I understand what that one post was saying about how it's sort of a game at that age. A game to see how responsible you can be with admin and for how long, it's like playing grown up. Another point would be is players on the servers having issues of accepting authority from someone much youner than them. (But that's an issue involving their maturity)
(This has nothing to do with relation to this applicant, I have never played with him nor do I know him. I'm speaking from personal experience of how I thought of things at that age WHILE ON COUNTERSTRIKE)

Either way, I'd say give him a chance if his credentials check out.  If he fucks up or abuses it, take it away. 
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Although age and maturity do follow a very linear relationship, I think it's unfair to stereotype him right of the bat. Give him a chance, ask some of the other members of the community that play with him what they think of him, ect.  I got admin on a server when I was 13 back in 1.6    Had it for about a month and used it responsibily, then used it to bury myself under the bomb and unbury to knife anyone who tried to defuse it and got it taken away Tongue 
Point is, I understand what that one post was saying about how it's sort of a game at that age. A game to see how responsible you can be with admin and for how long, it's like playing grown up. Another point would be is players on the servers having issues of accepting authority from someone much youner than them. (But that's an issue involving their maturity)
(This has nothing to do with relation to this applicant, I have never played with him nor do I know him. I'm speaking from personal experience of how I thought of things at that age WHILE ON COUNTERSTRIKE)

Either way, I'd say give him a chance if his credentials check out.  If he fucks up or abuses it, take it away.

Well the thing is, if he has to be voted in by every type of mod or admin here, he'd have no shot... But I admire you for thinking he should at least have a shot to show how he can act with it.  Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]