16 38.10%
remove the map
26 61.90%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cs_assault on popular maps
btw..................vent is the best camp spot  ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
keger Wrote:
Mr.Tea Wrote:80% of the server voted yes to map change.  That's a larger majority.
I already explained why that is, it doesn't mean that assault was illegitimately chosen:
keger Wrote:Here's what's happening: usually a map never gets more than half the
Mr.Tea Wrote:Once people start typing rtv I can propose a new map vote if that gets a majority, then I can do a map vote, and the map changes.
Why don't you just let people rtv then? The players can change the map on their own if enough of them want to and rtv, no need for an admin here.
Also, check the logs: you launched the mapvote directly. We stayed on assault for less than a minute and there was only one vote before the map changed.

The whole point you missed is I/other admins do a vote "New Map?"  I/We do this after people voice grief over the map.  I never do a map vote without a question about changing the map so I know that is bs.  Over 80% of the server votes yes.  That's out of two choices.  If its such a desired map why can't the diehards press #2?  Is that too complicated?

If you think its admin abuse post a thread on it we have a section for that.

Nothing is abuse when players complain about a poor map and want a map change.  They begin rtv(i.e. 40 ppl and 7 or 8 quick rtv's).  The admin is empowered to start a question vote about changing the map.  If most of the server wants to change the map then the admin does a map vote on various maps.
I like assassssulttt
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:I like assassssulttt

Is that a new map?
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
POPULAR map have two servers. do you guys want to remove assault from all of those servers ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Do not delete my posts.
ruplayer Wrote:Do not delete my posts.

Ты где чаще всего играешь?  ???
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
МАСКА Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Do not delete my posts.

Ты где чаще всего играешь?  ???

popular maps 1 или 2.
the original cs_assault is too imbalanced imho... the terrorists are in the upper hand of the match.. maybe you could use other version of assault that is more balanced...
well, this is just a suggestion, so yeah..
JackMonroe Wrote:
Bah Wrote:I like assassssulttt

Is that a new map?
Maybe.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]