Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Admin Application
ohh well we got a chat here hm :Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
silly Wrote:You yourself presume that some members are gay without legitimate evidence.
You're not going to heaven for lies, please copy/paste/quote me calling someone gay on this forum, I assume you're talking about flamez section, fyi what happenes in flamez - stays in flamez, but even in flamez section I never called you or any other user a gay, this is another thing you "presumed" in your limited mind.

silly Wrote:I'm not talking about the "denied" and "approved" comments. They were jokes.

^^^ no comments. 
silly Wrote:What I am talking about is comments like the following: "I LOVE THIS KID!!!!! He's so nice man, so nice, soo soo nice, and he believes in PEACE not POWER.  HE"S LIKE CSS GHANDIIIIIIII!!!! But honestly he's always calm, always looking out for everyone, always contacting admins when hackers around, it'd be a shame not to make him admin, a waste really, he's always there and always pwning or learning.  He's got a future in css, make it easy on him!!!! <3"
I know how the system works, and examples that you provided below don't help us to choose admins in any way, I remember the case when user himself created multiple accounts just to comment his admin application. Again, even if user is super popular on the servers, doesn't mean he can make a good admin, and we don't choose admins by this criteria.
forum users are allowed to leave there comments or give a good info about the applicants, creating a topic or arguing on this section may result of forum infractions and losing ability to view this forum. 
Quote:For instance: http://war-lords.net/staff-applications ... plication/
I presume that one of the main reasons he was approved so quickly and at such a young age was because of the comments made by ordinary members.

While we can't discuss the admin application process or what has happened in the admin application process, I'll go out on a limb and say that Naiil is a player that has played in the server for a great deal of time, and is well known not only to the ordinary players but to the admin staff themselves.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
- APPLICATION CANCELLED -

I'm just not interested anymore. All I want to do is play some wcs. And since y'all ain't gots one i'm moving on. I am up for scrims whenever I can though. Still need to get better at this game. But half the time I can't understand the people in your servers and the other half they are tryhard ragequitters. Soooo yah. Love the admins and the angryanimals but the new players are not for me.
James Wrote:- APPLICATION CANCELLED -

I'm just not interested anymore. All I want to do is play some wcs. And since y'all ain't gots one i'm moving on. I am up for scrims whenever I can though. Still need to get better at this game. But half the time I can't understand the people in your servers and the other half they are tryhard ragequitters. Soooo yah. Love the admins and the angryanimals but the new players are not for me.
oh man don't quit! if u quit i wont be able to pwn u  :'(
D: james if u quit then u suck! D:
[Image: closedk.jpg]