Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still not updated?
bukkit takes a while to update. if you guys are using the 1.8.1 client you can still connect but for now bukkit still hasn't been updated.
On the Bukkit Panel at Minecon, they said it might take a while for a 1.0.0 Bukkit to be released because they want to fix as many things as possible that were rushed in the Beta release stages of Minecraft. I can understand why they want to take their time with this release.

I did update (as I'm sure many people did), and I don't think it's worth playing on the MC server until we have some form of security on there.

In the mean time, I'd like to apply for admin on the upcoming server. I love Minecraft, and I am a quick learner. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult, and I'd actually enjoy not playing CS:S in favour of playing Minecraft.
If you read this, you suck.
Ok so my mc version is 1.0.0..but what is bukkit?oh yeah and does anyone know a 1.0.0 non premium server?
I, The Rival Wrote:On the Bukkit Panel at Minecon, they said it might take a while for a 1.0.0 Bukkit to be released because they want to fix as many things as possible that were rushed in the Beta release stages of Minecraft. I can understand why they want to take their time with this release.

I did update (as I'm sure many people did), and I don't think it's worth playing on the MC server until we have some form of security on there.

In the mean time, I'd like to apply for admin on the upcoming server. I love Minecraft, and I am a quick learner. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult, and I'd actually enjoy not playing CS:S in favour of playing Minecraft.

Same.