Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
}{@K@P Wrote:lol, i didn't know about counter strike source until my cousin told me about it like a year ago, so, i didn't play 1.6, condition zero or something like that..... just css
lowrate you always join t on italy but when ts start losing you switch to cts shame on you lol Tongue
i played condition for a while and cs 1.3 i think thats the name its too old now lol
Assassin Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:lol, i didn't know about counter strike source until my cousin told me about it like a year ago, so, i didn't play 1.6, condition zero or something like that..... just css
lowrate you always join t on italy but when ts start losing you switch to cts shame on you lol Tongue
i played condition for a while and cs 1.3 i think thats the name its too old now lol

shame on me? please provide a demo!  :o

did you like 1.3 and condition zero?
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

shame on me? please provide a demo!  :o

did you like 1.3 and condition zero?
lol next time i will demo you
i didnt like condition zero cause i could only play as a ct, and 1.3 was good but the graphics wasnt good and its harder than source if i remember correctly, anyway i played it with bots only and a lan a few times so it was boring lol
I miss shooting chickens, I almost forgot about that.

I am still amazed semantics are going on about what is team stacking.  Pretty sure if every time I join the server and your on the "easy-side" of the map your a stacker.  Map switch and you happen to be in spectate until the a slot on the open  on the "easy-side" of the map your a stacker.  If you play either side when there are less than 12 players your a stacker. 

However, get swapped from the easy-side of the map, cry and moan, then correlate it to admin abuse=noob stacker.  That's why I arbitrary take the top and worst fragger and swap them.  Even if I know a better player on the winning team needs to be switched because people will/have cried admin abuse.  A good player can do well on either side of the team.

I would love to disable team select to prevent this and force "high ranking"/"High KPD" players to the harder side. 
thank you Mr. Tea for a better description!!!!!! couple months ago, there were a suggestion for team scrambling plug-in, and what happened with that idea?
wihit that you have to get like half the server to type !scramble though so sometimes it wont work because the winning team wont care to mix it up.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
crap, the winning team is so cruel then..... no there is should be a scramble team plug in no matter what!!!!!!!!
silly Wrote:
  • "Team-stacking itself isn't punishable, ignoring admins is"
  • "Punishing a player for teamstacking doesn't come until play until a player blantantly ignores an admin"
  • "If someone circumvents an action of mine it gets me a bit agitated so I retaliate by swiftly handing out hefty bans"
  • "It's not the team that you choose, rather that you chose to ignore an admin which is wrong."

In regards to the prior quotes, yes, absolutism fits quite well. Bison, I recognize that you are partially responsible for founding the warlords servers and whatnot, but punishing (let alone banning) players for stacking is plainly unreasonable. Why don't you just change someone else who doesn't mind switching?

In addition, it is unjust to discipline players who do not unquestionably submit to unfair dogmas (For example: that one must always obey an admin, or face their wrath [which is just admin abuse]).
We'd never be able to achieve balanced teams. He's a moderately good css player which means that we'd need to offset his skill on the other team in order to balance it. This typically means that we'd swap players around which are doing poorly with those who are doing fairly well. Whenever there's a balance, then more of each team begins to die and the game gets a bit hard. He reacts to this by throwing off the balance by going into spectator until he can get onto the other team. If he were a bad player then this might not effect the balance as much, but since he's decided to move to the other team, it means one team lost a considerable amount of skill and the other gained it. Now, this means that we'd need to regain the balance by either moving him back or swapping around multiple players to offset this change; however, even if we were to regain the balance, it's only short lived because he'll effectively ruin it again later. Then there's also the fact that people who intentionally stack teams end up essentially almost intentionally agitating all of the individuals who decide to step in and balance teams as if they're not already irritated by people leaving. So it really comes down to this: If the root cause of this issue is that he can't handle a bit of pressure then he should discontinue playing online and instead stick to single player play against bots set on easy as there'll be less disappointment then. Also I've gotten an unimaginable quantity of complaints about stacked teams over the last couple of months from many players. This means it's a prevalent issue which needs to be resolved and the easiest solution that I can think of is to get an automatic team balancing plugin. That itself brings upon an issue of it's own, since not only is it still essentially foiling the plans of teamstackers anyways, but it's also making it difficult for people to get onto the same team as their friends. That's something which has made me a bit reluctant to add such a plugin. If I'm going to get so many complaints over something instigated by a minority of individuals and there's really no good solution to keep everyone happen, then I'm simply going to remove this minority.

silly Wrote:Also, where can I find the rules?
most of the rules are in the motd ingame.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
This thread has taken a turn away from the point, simple answer, if the admin feels the teams are unbalanced then he will attempt to correct, if you decide to change back - and subsequently are warned then that's that. You were warned. End of story. Persist and punishment will ensue.
Mr.Tea Wrote:Wow.  Mindhacker hijacks the thread and points it at me.  Lets recap:

The original post a question of if you will get banned for intentional team stacking.

I told him my insight since I deal with team stacking quite often.

Your post was a questionable defense/kudos to him.  Then you are perpetually flaming other people responding to your comment.  I suggested that you don't comment on something you don't have anything to do with. 

You responded with a Flame I censored.  You continue to flame others as you hijack the thread on how awesome high ranking people on the server are.  Two of which are top5 on the server and completely disagree with you.

I would recommend just deleting all the posts up to Mindhacker's original post since it adds nothing to the forum.  If you want to start a thread debating the ranking system go for it.

Topic is: can team stacking get you banned.  Short answer is yes if you ignore admins while they are attempting to balance the map.

Thank you mR. Tea for getting everything back on track!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.