Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank vs Skill
Wow.  Mindhacker hijacks the thread and points it at me.  Lets recap:

The original post a question of if you will get banned for intentional team stacking.

I told him my insight since I deal with team stacking quite often.

Your post was a questionable defense/kudos to him.  Then you are perpetually flaming other people responding to your comment.  I suggested that you don't comment on something you don't have anything to do with. 

You responded with a Flame I censored.  You continue to flame others as you hijack the thread on how awesome high ranking people on the server are.  Two of which are top5 on the server and completely disagree with you.

I would recommend just deleting all the posts up to Mindhacker's original post since it adds nothing to the forum.  If you want to start a thread debating the ranking system go for it.

Topic is: can team stacking get you banned.  Short answer is yes if you ignore admins while they are attempting to balance the map. 
Mr.Tea Wrote:Wow.  Mindhacker hijacks the thread and points it at me.  Lets recap:

The original post a question of if you will get banned for intentional team stacking.

I told him my insight since I deal with team stacking quite often.

Your post was a questionable defense/kudos to him.  Then you are perpetually flaming other people responding to your comment.  I suggested that you don't comment on something you don't have anything to do with. 

You responded with a Flame I censored.  You continue to flame others as you hijack the thread on how awesome high ranking people on the server are.  Two of which are top5 on the server and completely disagree with you.

I would recommend just deleting all the posts up to Mindhacker's original post since it adds nothing to the forum.  If you want to start a thread debating the ranking system go for it.

Topic is: can team stacking get you banned.  Short answer is yes if you ignore admins while they are attempting to balance the map. 
is the ban length permanent or for 1 day? or does it differs from one admin to another?
I don't care about this subject anymore. so Mr.Tea and Spartan, you could express what you think freely.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
joker8baller Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:rank =/= skill.
Look dude, i'll put it in two Words: (Logical Equation)
If you have Good Skills that equals that you will certainly have a High Rank.
END OF STORY.
Uh. Rank is time spent on server essentially.

According to your theory I must be god since I was rank 2 for a good long time and I'm bad.

lol, now you are 3rd rank, where is hydro anyway?  :o
its cause joker doesnt play alot hes busy, but in skills i would say joker is the best especially with this score 10-0  :o :-*, and i didnt see hydro play before so joker is my first choice
i think rank doesnt necessarily express skill. pretty much, if you can spend enough time in a server and be average, you can be top ten. ive seen some people who arent very good, but spend A LOT of time in the server, make it to top 10
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
MY MOM! Wrote:i think rank doesnt necessarily express skill. pretty much, if you can spend enough time in a server and be average, you can be top ten. ive seen some people who arent very good, but spend A LOT of time in the server, make it to top 10
yeah like you lol Tongue <3
You guys think that we should reset the ranks? someppl just have crazy amounts of points. in the last community i was in everytime that someone reached like 16K they reset ranks to make it more fun. im going to post this in the suggestions as well.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Assassin Wrote:
MY MOM! Wrote:i think rank doesnt necessarily express skill. pretty much, if you can spend enough time in a server and be average, you can be top ten. ive seen some people who arent very good, but spend A LOT of time in the server, make it to top 10
yeah like you lol Tongue <3

dont make me kill you
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Nah.

I hate places that reset rank. It's better when they split it into a All-time & Monthly stats.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]