Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank vs Skill
MindHACKer Wrote:Lowrate is one of the Best players in Popular Maps!!! He rule's that server, and he doesn't need to stack, in order to keep a high rank!
hes a good player but dont let the rank fool you, i saw him play and he was switching to the wining team im disappointed lowrate lol Tongue...jk
rank =/= skill.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:rank =/= skill.
Look dude, i'll put it in two Words: (Logical Equation)
If you have Good Skills that equals that you will certainly have a High Rank.
END OF STORY.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:Lowrate is one of the Best players in Popular Maps!!! He rule's that server, and he doesn't need to stack, in order to keep a high rank!

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/340033

Nice opinion with your 4 times playing in the last month on popular maps.  A good player typically has a higher than 1.23 kpd when they stack maps, but then again if you have .69 kpd he is god like to you. Stick to zombie servers.  trololol. 

Although flawed kpd or accuracy is a better consideration because it can demonstrate consistency. 

Don't bother flaming me back since your zm player talking about normal play.  I won't comment on zm nor play it.  It would be nice that would do the same until you actually do normal play. 
MindHACKer Wrote:
END OF STORY.
Uh. Rank is time spent on server essentially.

According to your theory I must be god since I was rank 2 for a good long time and I'm bad.
joker8baller Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Uh. Rank is time spent on server essentially.
According to your theory I must be god since I was rank 2 for a good long time and I'm bad.

Yes that's absolutely right!, when a player is skilled, then he gets a Higher Rank through playing More, and when he stops playing his rank goes down.
But that doesn't mean that he has No Skills!
Wrong. Your rank does not go down when you do not play, nor is it rare that an average player can get into the top 10.

I don't know if you play much on popular maps and full rotation but I do and I rarely see lowrate being one of the best players on the server. He is usually about average, saying he's one of the best is rather odd.
joker8baller Wrote:Wrong. Your rank does not go down when you do not play, nor is it rare that an average player can get into the top 10.

I don't know if you play much on popular maps and full rotation but I do and I rarely see lowrate being one of the best players on the server. He is usually about average, saying he's one of the best is rather odd.
OK OK dude!!!
I think being nice to some one and giving a complement will drive all of you server admins CRAZY.
Forget it!
joker8baller Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
END OF STORY.

yeah true, im not that good but i killed ppl that are ranked high like in the 40s and i dominate them, so rank doesnt mean that your skills are legendary or anything sometimes you see a player ranked 1000 kill a player ranked 2
and im not saying lowrate is bad hes actually really an excellent player but i was explaining the ranking
Assassin Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
END OF STORY.

yeah true, im not that good but i killed ppl that are ranked high like in the 40s and i dominate them, so rank doesnt mean that your skills are legendary or anything sometimes you see a player ranked 1000 kill a player ranked 2
and im not saying lowrate is bad hes actually really an excellent player but i was explaining the ranking
dude so your saying when a Stupid Player ranked 1000000000, kills a player ranked 1st, then that player ranked 1st is a stupid f**ked up noob with no Skills!!!
BULLSHIT!