Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank vs Skill
MY MOM! Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
MY MOM! Wrote:i think rank doesnt necessarily express skill. pretty much, if you can spend enough time in a server and be average, you can be top ten. ive seen some people who arent very good, but spend A LOT of time in the server, make it to top 10
yeah like you lol Tongue <3

dont make me kill you
lol dont you mean the other way a round Tongue
Assassin Wrote:
MY MOM! Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
MY MOM! Wrote:i think rank doesnt necessarily express skill. pretty much, if you can spend enough time in a server and be average, you can be top ten. ive seen some people who arent very good, but spend A LOT of time in the server, make it to top 10

dont make me kill you

thats it...no mercy. youre gonna die so many times by my hands that im gonna make you rage quit...then rage uninstall
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
MY MOM! Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
MY MOM! Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

dont make me kill you

thats it...no mercy. youre gonna die so many times by my hands that im gonna make you rage quit...then rage uninstall
game on i will be at the usual place waiting lol
Everybody knows that points mean nothing.  It's all about that kdr Smile 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:Everybody knows that points mean nothing.  It's all about that kdr Smile

thumbs up
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:I don't care about this subject anymore. so Mr.Tea and Spartan, you could express what you think freely.

wow, I feel sorry for neptune, can you guys leave him alone, because where can you talk about this, everybody are saying that "oh, he is spamming" come on, give me the break, there should me section where NO ONE CAN DELETE POSTS AND MOVE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Tea Wrote:Two of which are top5 on the server and completely disagree with you.

I'm the TOP 10 on popular maps, and me }{@K@P is defending my friend Neptune! Neptune my buddy, thank you for your compliment  Big Grin
Rank definately doesn't equate to skill.

I'm rank 6 and I suck. I just use TMP to boost my points. Tongue Cause each kill is worth 1.5 points vs 1.0 with awp whoring. Actually, I think AWP should be worth 0.1 point per kill. haha. I hate that damn gun.

Who was there yesterday when I rolled through 5 people in row in apartments with a MAC-10 in 2 seconds? My god that was hilarious!
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Spiffywerks Wrote:I think AWP should be worth 0.1 point per kill. haha. I hate that damn gun.

Yep. ^ This.
This can be done in SourceMod.  ;D
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Spiffywerks Wrote:Rank definately doesn't equate to skill.

I'm rank 6 and I suck. I just use TMP to boost my points. Tongue Cause each kill is worth 1.5 points vs 1.0 with awp whoring. Actually, I think AWP should be worth 0.1 point per kill. haha. I hate that damn gun.

Who was there yesterday when I rolled through 5 people in row in apartments with a MAC-10 in 2 seconds? My god that was hilarious!

man, with these 6 kills in 2 seconds, you don't suck, for me it takes like the whole 2 minutes to get 6 kills  :o
There is certainly a correlation between skill and rank, and it might be a weak relationship, yet it's there nonetheless. Of course a high rank is not necessarily equivalent with a high skill-level, but it's much easier for players with a high skill-level to get a good rank than it is for less skilled players. .
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi