Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Big is not as pro as you said ru. Knifed him... NICE!!!!
We make a nice team ru never thought that we will succeed it was 2vs4, and that knife was epic lol
Pretty nioce!
Lol when that kid ragequit because he thought he was so boss. Not boss enough to take a little defeat though, eh? Good work, I remember that clutch.
If you read this, you suck.
Bade scrim.
Rup used AK on captains rounds. We had no regs on A**a**in. ( NO I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES )
But I think I did really well. On the bright side we made 1hitta ragequit.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
fenken Wrote:Bade scrim.
Rup used AK on pistol rounds. We had no regs on A**a**in. ( NO I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES )
But I think I did really well. On the bright sight we made 1hitta ragequit.

There is NEVER reg on Assassin. It's not even funny the amount of times I've clearly shot him in the head with a deagle and just nothing happened. I've even paced my deagle shots on him now just to make sure it's not me seeing things, but no. He took a full deagle clip from me once and it only did about 40 damage.

But yeah, it was good that we made that tryhard "pro" kid quit. Fucking hate douchebags like that. Next time someone is like that I'm just gonna kick em.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:There is NEVER reg on Assassin. It's not even funny the amount of times I've clearly shot him in the head with a deagle and just nothing happened. I've even paced my deagle shots on him now just to make sure it's not me seeing things, but no. He took a full deagle clip from me once and it only did about 40 damage.

But yeah, it was good that we made that tryhard "pro" kid quit. Fucking hate douchebags like that. Next time someone is like that I'm just gonna kick em.

Assassin doesnt set his rates that might be while its so hard to hit him. and i agree that 1hitta guy was such a dick face. OMFG him and perfect where going at it the whole 1st half and perfect even told him to stfu, but he just keep going on and on. I dont are how short your SteamI is, it doesnt mean that you can be a bit**
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:There is NEVER reg on Assassin. It's not even funny the amount of times I've clearly shot him in the head with a deagle and just nothing happened. I've even paced my deagle shots on him now just to make sure it's not me seeing things, but no. He took a full deagle clip from me once and it only did about 40 damage.

Assassin doesnt set his rates that might be while its so hard to hit him. and i agree that 1hitta guy was such a dick face. OMFG him and perfect where going at it the whole 1st half and perfect even told him to stfu, but he just keep going on and on. I dont are how short your SteamI is, it doesnt mean that you can be a bit**
lol well rival the same thing happened to me i emptied an entire clip on fenken and you but i had no reg at all.
spartan dude you know the problem i had with the rates, now my rates are the same as the servers rates.
i dont know about you guys but each time i run into perfect i die with hs the same thing happens to me when i play against bah too i dont get a chance to even shoot a single bullet, 1 deag kill.
As for 1hitta he was bragging being this and that and i think everyone in the scrim was better than him :/