Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Server - ONLINE -
Re: Minecraft Servers

I'll give hawkeye a looksie

Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:my ingame Name is Davo6565.. ill start spreading your server ip in minecraft groups in Fb now..Oh and tell what should i do in your server to help if im a mod??
UPDATE. Lol read this -- Sorry, you are blocked from leaving comments due to continued overuse of this feature.(spreading your ip Big Grin Big Grin)....buuut..after doing all this stuff i tryed to connect to your server but it says cant reach server... but other servers work normally... so no need to make me mod..but ill still spread your ip Smile

Firstly, do you own a copy of the game? Second, is anyone else having any issues connecting to my server or having any communication errors? If so it must have went down and I will put it back up when I return home this evening.
Yes I have Premium MC.

Minecraft server, fun time. Smile

EDIT: Also, I recommend this for user items/blocks http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/info-a ... 1-r1.4543/ My current main Minecraft community uses it and it works amazingly. Rollback is the most lovable command ever.

EDIT2: Another thing, your server is down o.O
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:Minecraft server, fun time. Smile

EDIT: Also, I recommend this for user items/blocks http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/info-a ... 1-r1.4543/ My current main Minecraft community uses it and it works amazingly. Rollback is the most lovable command ever.

EDIT2: Another thing, your server is down o.O

Yes. I am currently converting my server to myswl instead of sqlite so that I may implement a block logger. I passed out last night but I am on right now to put it back up after I finish.

EDIT: It is currently running however I do not have hawkeye or any other myswl database running due to the fact that I cannot seem to transfer the information. Once I have some time I will come back to it. Erevanski you have admin powers. Eternal and leaky I still need your usernames. I will be back later to fix alot of the server. Tell me if yall can get on or not please.

Still down and EternalReaper.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:Still down and EternalReaper.

try it now. I need to reinstall all the plugins I will explain later. Bye/

Riddler its still down...

[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:Riddler its still down...

Read first post.

ok.

[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:ok.

Read the first post.