Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Server - ONLINE -
ingame: ztm529
I_am_penguin, post: 78371, member: 14823 Wrote:ingame: ztm529
Hey, go to this server sometime. You will see a BIG COSMO sign around the spawn Big Grin

Double post

[Image: uacrrjt6lx82jmq5u7.jpg]
Currently uploading the latest build of 1.4.2 from bukkit. Hopefully the plugins still work. If anyone desires anything more let me know.

EDIT: Also, I will be adding in both a texture mod that negates xray and if that doesn't do it I am also adding an ore safety plugin that logs all ores mined.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
hmm. I heard that only texture xray, never heard about xray mods
Yah there are mods/plugins that run commands to deter people from using commands too much. In any case the ore plugin will tell me who is cheating lol. I will get to it later tomorrow though. Just got back from my trip.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
ima try xray mod >Big Grin

Double post

Here are the things that i'm missing:
A 9X9 Cactus Farm with 10 floors
3x64 Cactus
14 bamboo??