Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Server - ONLINE -
The server is currently : ONLINE

Whomever will be frequenting my server please make sure you check this thread at least once a day if not more within the first few weeks of playing. There will be a lot of updating and preparing.

Permissions: (These have not been configured yet because I deleted them and haven't had the time to go back through and configure each permission. Once I do so Eternal will be reduced to administrator.)

Op: - All Permissions
Administrator: - Most Permissions
Moderator: - Some Permissions
User: - Basic Permissions
Default: - No Permissions

Server IP: s7.cloudcrafting.com:6435 (Is currently working)

Plugins that are being considered:
ChestShop - http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/econ-ch...1-r1.4150/
preciousstones - http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-mec...1337.1034/

Plugins that are running:
JuniorModerators and above contact me through any means that is private to find out your permissions. (This includes moderators, administrators, and operators.)

Players to be added to permissions.
Player Username Role

Owner:
Jschmitt18

Operators:
Jschmitt18

Administrator:
Gonffs - bigmikey88

SeniorModerator:

JuniorModerator:
Re: Minecraft Servers

oooo survival... im joining for sure bro!!

[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:oooo survival... im joining for sure bro!!

Let me know if you find any issues with it whatsoever. Such as lag or glitches. If I need to make things easier just tell me. I have not setup the server yet like the spawn and the rules and what not but the plugins are there so tell me how the plugins work. I will need a few people to be promoted which I will do so if I can get a few of yalls info. Eternal and Leaky I need your minecraft usernames so I can add you into the system and anyone else you decided to promote leaky. I need a force to be reckoned with to help me setup the server and than we can begin attracting players.

ok.. Riddler if you want ill spread your server ip in facebook Big Grin

[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:ok.. Riddler if you want ill spread your server ip in facebook Big Grin

Cool beans lol. Give me your ingame name specifically. I will make you a mod which is lower than an administrator but still has some pretty nice attributes. I am currently constructing the dungeon and will be closing it off because I have to leave for a couple days but I will be back to open it so people may travel into the nether.

I'm just very busy right now with the holidays, moving home and moving office.

We are going to be setting up big brother as our main monitoring solution. I need to write a custom plugin to restrict non-legit players but we can probably open it up once big brother is setup.

Leaky Wrote:I'm just very busy right now with the holidays, moving home and moving office.

We are going to be setting up big brother as our main monitoring solution. I need to write a custom plugin to restrict non-legit players but we can probably open it up once big brother is setup.

I recommend using hawkeye. Incorporating a system like hawkeye or bigbrother is a good idea however bigbrother does not have as many features. Dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/hawkeye/ I was unable to put this plugin into my server before I left for my trip but once I get back I plan on putting it in. Leaky give me your username so I can put it into the ops when I get home tomorrow. 

my ingame Name is Davo6565.. ill start spreading your server ip in minecraft groups in Fb now..Oh and tell what should i do in your server to help if im a mod??
UPDATE. Lol read this -- Sorry, you are blocked from leaving comments due to continued overuse of this feature.(spreading your ip Big Grin Big Grin)....buuut..after doing all this stuff i tryed to connect to your server but it says cant reach server... but other servers work normally... so no need to make me mod..but ill still spread your ip Smile

[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:my ingame Name is Davo6565.. ill start spreading your server ip in minecraft groups in Fb now..Oh and tell what should i do in your server to help if im a mod??
UPDATE. Lol read this -- Sorry, you are blocked from leaving comments due to continued overuse of this feature.(spreading your ip Big Grin Big Grin)....buuut..after doing all this stuff i tryed to connect to your server but it says cant reach server... but other servers work normally... so no need to make me mod..but ill still spread your ip Smile

Firstly, do you own a copy of the game? Second, is anyone else having any issues connecting to my server or having any communication errors? If so it must have went down and I will put it back up when I return home this evening.

hey, I wouldn't mind giving your server a go.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi