Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Server - ONLINE -
Imma try it now
Repulse101
your server is outdated epic fail LOL try updating to 1.2.4 Smile
The server does not work, whats wrong
from wat i head is there to busy to run it atm
This project is being resurrected. By me, James. I will now be responding to any further posts with my alternate account however the initial post from the thread will have to be altered from this account. I also possess my own community, http://coscommunity.enjin.com/home, forums however I am in no way advertising for people to leave War-Lords. This is my base community and this community is who I am dedicating my server to.
Oh also, I am currently recruiting wL mods and admins into the J-mod and S-mod positions. The only reason gonffs is in admin position is due to his high ingame playrate. I will also be recruiting people from outside the wL community so hopefully you guys see some new faces around here!
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
woo I will be rich in that server with infinite diamond. haha
Let's update the server guys! Big Grin
I am currently out of state at the moment. When I get the chance to sit down at my PC I will update it. Mind you if bukkit doesn't have an update yet we won't have any plugins. I will therefor probably have to use a whitelist. Please leave your ingame names and I will get back to you all as soon as possible.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
why "cos" community??

Double post

I went in the server yesterday and i see no one is playing. only me