Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoever sent me this warning
Got a couple of people here I'd like to respond to. To make it easier, I'll split it up :

REGISTRY

Registry Wrote:interesting...

you trolled the thread I made challenging a cheater to prove his skill for all to see...but its comes to light you cheated on source?...LOL...who does that in source?...you would have thought people grew up a little after 1.6

By your own admission, you.

Registry Wrote:you cry cry and cry some more about ru and how you want him removed off the staff for not wanting to "fuck a man" as you put it the other day

That's not it at all. I want him removed from the staff because during my time on the staff, he was extremely hostile for no reason, and now it's come to light that he dislikes gay people intently. Now I see why that is. I want him removed from the staff because he's extremely prejudiced.

Registry Wrote:if you like to "fuck a man" then go ahead and "fuck a man" thats your preference...you sure didnt have a problem with boon calling people in the server "f*gs"..now all the sudden in this thread you're a adovcate for gay people and their rights all around the world?  ;D

I never saw Boon call anyone a "fag". I wasn't in the server, and I'm not an admin, otherwise I'd have warned him, and if he persisted, then I'd have given him a 1 day ban.

Registry Wrote:you say ru should be removed for not liking gays?...yet you can drop in and and troll my thread defending a cheater and a gay basher

L
O
L

I wasn't defending a "cheater and a gay basher". I was merely criticising you for your terrible attempt at trying to expose someone that you think is a cheater. I also dislike you intently because all you ever do is talk shit on the servers. You also claim to be friends with Ruplayer, and I'm really not surprised. The company he keeps has always been less than desirable, and I'd personally never associate myself with someone as low as you, yet apparently I am the bad guy because I aimbotted on a surf map server for 15 minutes and like men.....interesting.

NAIVE

naive Wrote:My only problem with Rivals racism is that he is not perfect himself, yet he is on here spouting about other peoples shortcomings.

For the sake of argument, let's say I am racist. How many racists have you ever heard of that are perfect, or don't talk about other peoples shortcomings? Putting that aside....

naive Wrote:Rival needs to take a look at his own racial prejudices before he downs on others for their own.

Okay so let's say that disliking one Russian person, or using gaming stereotypes such as "a large portion of Koreans like playing Starcraft" or "most hackers tend to be either German or Russian, at least back in 1.6", would make me a racist. We can even go as far to say that nationalism is the same as racism, just for the sake of argument.

Then answer me this; if that was true, then WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SPEND EVERY DAY ON WARLORDS. There's not one other person on here from England. I've never seen another English person on the servers, yet during my entire time as an admin, and even afterwards, I never showed a single bit of prejudice towards anyone from any other country. In fact, I've gone out of my way several times to help people with an extremely flimsy grasp on the English language, especially after they'd read some of my tutorial threads and not fully understand, so I'd get them to add me on Steam and I'd help them further. It doesn't make any sense to call me a racist.

naive Wrote:If he is going to say that ruplayer (with english as a 2nd language) should be perfect while his own bash against ruplayer lists a variety of false racial stereotypes (which is often defined as a form of racism) then it just comes off as stupidity.

I'm not saying he should be perfect, you're missing the point again. He criticised me for not having learnt another language with broken grammatical structuring. Firstly, I do speak another language, and secondly it was broken because it was interpreted in several different ways already. That was it. All I asked was that he didn't criticise me, because he obviously didn't know that I had already learnt another language.

naive Wrote:If you are claiming that rivals racism is not racism because he isnt out there attacking other races, then you could say the very same defense about ruplayer. I have never once seen ruplayer take any unjust action against anybody due to race, creed, or color. The way I see it, either rival is racist or ruplayer isn't. Take your pick.

But you're wrong. This grudge he held against me the entire time I was an admin was purely down to my sexuality, and it's completely unfair. If this is false, then I'd love to hear the reason as to why he was such a dick to me, because I was nothing but nice to everyone (which is evident if you ask all the people I've helped, and continue to help, along with the 50+ people that wanted me back after I was VAC'd in the community).

naive Wrote:Myself personally, I admit to my own racism. Admitting that you have grown up with racial stereotypes being blasted into your skull since birth isnt necessarily a negative thing. By admitting that you have racial predispositions it's much easier to identify them and not let them control your logical decision making processes.

So this makes everything you've said null and void, because you just admitted to being racist, yet you're trying to oust me as something that I'm not? Wow.
If you read this, you suck.
Oh strange, I didnt think you could hear me Rival.

If you simply being here is your evidence that you are not racist, then you could use the same defense for ruplayer. My main purpose of even arguing here is simply to defend ruplayer for your ridiculous witchhunt against him by turning it back on you for possessing the same exact flaws as he does. As my mother used to say it, it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

War-lords isn't here for you to push your liberal social agenda rival, it's about gaming, so just back off of people. You gave up your responsibilities here of your own volition yet you try to throw your imaginary weight around against people actually supporting the community. If you haven't noticed, you are more so a part of the problem these days than the solution with all the hacking concerns, personal problems, and added drama. In this very thread I believed you disrespected Bison who is one of the primary supporters of this entire operation. You don't show respect to people therefore you do not deserve respect back.

Does you being gay make your opinions null for speaking about matters of homosexuality?
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
:'( I hate to see you guys fight. Please stop Sad
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
naive Wrote:If you simply being here is your evidence that you are not racist, then you could use the same defense for ruplayer.

No you can't, because how many gay people are here?

naive Wrote:My main purpose of even arguing here is simply to defend ruplayer for your ridiculous witchhunt against him by turning it back on you for possessing the same exact flaws as he does. As my mother used to say it, it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't possess the exact same flaws as he does. He's admitted to being a homophobe, and his prejudice caused him to dislike me for my sexual preference, and never actually get to know me and find out that I'm actually a friendly guy, which is evident by the popularity I have amongst this community. Not blowing my own trumpet or anything, but that's just how I see it.

naive Wrote:War-lords isn't here for you to push your liberal social agenda rival, it's about gaming, so just back off of people. You gave up your responsibilities here of your own volition yet you try to throw your imaginary weight around against people actually supporting the community.

I'd have thought that War Lords would want their admins to be without prejudice or unfair bias, though. How is Ruplayer supporting the community? I'd say that even now I am way more heavily involved in the community than he is, and I don't even play on the servers anymore.

naive Wrote:If you haven't noticed, you are more so a part of the problem these days than the solution with all the hacking concerns, personal problems, and added drama. In this very thread I believed you disrespected Bison who is one of the primary supporters of this entire operation. You don't show respect to people therefore you do not deserve respect back.

I feel like you're extremely biased anyway Naive. Back when I was admin you showed extreme disdain towards me, and it's obviously carried over to the present. All the hacking concerns? What, the VAC I got in which I admitted to and told the story behind how it happened? Yes, ALL of the hacking concerns.... Personal problems? What, you mean like being a racist and a homophobe? Oh wait no, that's you and Ruplayer (by your own admissions, this is not libellous in any way). Sure, I disrespected Bison, but so what? You have no idea about the relationship I have with Bison, or even the rest of the root admins. Their apathy and laziness was a thorn in my side the entire time I was admin, and I truly believed if they had been slightly more pro-active and actually responded to important issues that were discussed in certain sections, then arguments between staff members wouldn't have carried on as long as they did and the staff would have been a lot more harmonious together.

I can see I'm not welcome here any more, so do not expect me to log back in here. In fact, I request that one of the root admins removes my account. I'm sure you'll all be much more satisfied without me here. Have fun.
If you read this, you suck.
Wanna put it in writing or is it just a stab for attention? By personal conflicts I mean personality conflicts between you and other members that blows up. It's a pattern. Ruplayer has been admin for a long time and has contributed much to the community, I don't think thats even worth debating. As for my bias, fine you got me there I dislike when people attack members of the community therefore my bias is against you rival. You are the aggressor here.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I, The Rival Wrote:That's not it at all. I want him removed from the staff because during my time on the staff, he was extremely hostile for no reason, and now it's come to light that he dislikes gay people intently. Now I see why that is. I want him removed from the staff because he's extremely prejudiced.
Is Rabbit gay too?

cheater/gay/racist...  not just gay, not just racist, not just cheater. You're very dumb person, very fucking weird, you think of yourself too much, you're ether overplaying English accent or this is the way English gays talk. Nobody enjoys your nasty "I wanna dick" shit on forums. We're all straight here, and don't appreciate this conversation on public chat. Your dumb bhop tutorials may gonna help people that are missing "g" or "o" or "l" or "e" on their keyboard. I suggest you to go to some Indian doctor and have him make you some 5 size breast and cut your dick so people can see your needs from far. Why other gays aren't so annoying and dumb. Literally go fuck yourself. \\

Edit: Did I ban you? Slay you? Slap? Any admin actions in game because you're gay or just because I dislike you? You don't even play on our servers anymore, what does your shit face have to do with my admin status?

First guy ever, who left forums over flames thread.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
He claims to have left never to return ruplayer, dont know if he will respond to your questions. What do you want to do now? Play some goddamn csConfused? I'm down.
naive Wrote:He claims to have left never to return ruplayer, dont know if he will respond to your questions. What do you want to do now? Play some goddamn csConfused? I'm down.

I'm at work=( I spent like 5 hours playing today... What servers are you playing by the way? I'm a popular maps guy and I don't see you there much.
I've been playing on like the office 24/7 and dust dm most of the time these days.
naive Wrote:I've been playing on like the office 24/7 and dust dm most of the time these days.

Are you still non steam? Because I can just add you and join on you as I do with other friends.