Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever hacked?
No. All I know about cheats is from youtube or from you fellow cheaters.

Some ex. admin said: "Yes, I cheated, everyone did, how do you think I know about hacks..."
                            - And then he gets banned for running with blatant aimbot, I guess he was learning... 
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Joe Gotti Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:
Joe Gotti Wrote:
pTK Wrote:For years. Never got caught.
so you just admitted that you cheated lol i always thought you did , once a cheater always a cheater your admin rights should be revoked.
wat. hes joking..
lol thats the funny part hes not joking hes actually serious ask him

No no, I'm 100% serious.  I use to hack so damn hard.  Wallhacks 24/7 for every scrim I played.  Was for Counter-strike Condition Zero.  I don't see why my admin should be revoked. Have I hacked in the last 3 years? No. Have I hacked on a War-Lords server? No.    Is Joe Gotti Mad because I made fun of his picture?  Yes.

Once a cheater always a cheater?  Not true.  If you think I currently hack, Demo and report.

Heres a link on how to Demo
http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/how-to-record-a-demo/

And heres a link on how to report
http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/reporting-hackers/

Just incase you find it too confusing Wink

I will tolerate ignorance but not stupidity. 
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Quote:Once a cheater always a cheater?
Yes.
Ruplayer  -  Refer to last line of above post.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:No I dont know how to hack.
^^^

-[ex]Spy- Wrote:not yet, trying tonight when i get home. Smile jke

no, idk. tell me how.
LIES, you use F11... oops was that a secret lol Tongue

Jass  Wrote:One time I played 1 vs 1 against Bison with wallhacks on (both of us). It started off with us trying to replicate something someones actions to determine if it was wall hacks or not. Then we were just like fuck it, lets play anything goes. It was a strange match, battling through the walls. I think he beat me though, fucking hacker.
I knew it, i had a 1vs1 match against bison ive never been humiliated in a 1vs1 against anyone except bison, i got mad haxed that !@@#$@#%#$@#!@# ********, what  Mad Haxor , and whats worse i cant catch him in act demos are inconclusive :/
even in the forum he hax, cant reduce his posts, cant steal his credits, cant even change his title WTF im i supposed to do? >Sad

pTK Wrote:
Joe Gotti Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:
Joe Gotti Wrote:
pTK Wrote:For years. Never got caught.
so you just admitted that you cheated lol i always thought you did , once a cheater always a cheater your admin rights should be revoked.
wat. hes joking..
lol thats the funny part hes not joking hes actually serious ask him

No no, I'm 100% serious.  I use to hack so damn hard.  Wallhacks 24/7 for every scrim I played.  Was for Counter-strike Condition Zero.  I don't see why my admin should be revoked. Have I hacked in the last 3 years? No. Have I hacked on a War-Lords server? No.    Is Joe Gotti Mad because I made fun of his picture?  Yes.

Once a cheater always a cheater?  Not true.  If you think I currently hack, Demo and report.

Heres a link on how to Demo
http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/how-to-record-a-demo/

And heres a link on how to report
http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/reporting-hackers/

Just incase you find it too confusing Wink

I will tolerate ignorance but not stupidity. 
if you hacked i wouldnt have assassinated you for about 30 times hahahaha Tongue
JackMonroe Wrote:No
Lies, you even gave me the link to d/l it!

Code:
www.hacksforjack.monroe
For me, no. cuz didnt find any  8)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
ruplayer Wrote:
Quote:Once a cheater always a cheater?
Yes.
not really, i never even tried after hacking for the first time.,do not true (at least to me)
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I created a hack and used it in a limitedly way so that no one complains. So far no one has detected it. Made a business out of it. So far it's quite profitable. Riser, Bison and ruplayer are one of my regular customers.

[Image: 2vl5ttx.jpg]

Sorry I had to blank the websites and some info out. Bison would kill me if I shared this publicly.

[Image: trollf11.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Dammit... I shoulda pay you this month...