Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever hacked?
spart can you give to me for free?
Assassin Wrote:spart can you give to me for free?

he needs food.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
honestly yes, but offline w/ bots.  Big Grin
[ant!-v!ruz] Wrote:honestly yes, but offline w/ bots.  Big Grin
lol with bots? and sup broo remember me?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ya drunk, ur the hacker killer not drunk killer. lol
[ant!-v!ruz] Wrote:ya drunk, ur the hacker killer not drunk killer. lol
lol ill turn my hacks on next time i see ya on game..LAWL
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:
Quote:Once a cheater always a cheater?
Yes.

its funny when people say this in css rofl. you are mixing people cheating on relationships with people cheating in a video game. although both are considered unethical, ones a video game!
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
Joe Gotti Wrote:lol thats the funny part hes not joking hes actually serious ask him
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ruplayer Wrote:
Yes.
Lolno
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
chun Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
Yes.

its funny when people say this in css rofl. you are mixing people cheating on relationships with people cheating in a video game. although both are considered unethical, ones a video game!

What are you talking about? I mean what I said, once a person was cheating in the game I wont be surprised to see this person do it again. There are no ex-cheaters, there are people got bored with cheats or afraid to use them, both categories can always come back and do it again. I don't have to trust you all, it's only up to me.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Did you know that before I ever cheated , That i never cheated?  True story.

Your trust has nothing to do with Who I am in reality or how I act. It's only how you percieve that I act or who I am. 

Ru the motto you are looking for is

Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?