Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK ON WL :D :D :D happpeeeeeeeee face!
happy new year every1 hows things?!
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
been good so far ;D, how are u? what happened to u? add me on steam
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
whats ur steam? I went back to China to see my grandparents for christmas Smile and my uncles and other people i dont know, although my parents know them :/ But yeah, i want to get back into css, cause i was watching CSS TV Big GrinD in china there's so many gaming channels!!! woke up at like 5 everyday to watch this clan called "gBuck" or something.... too good but yeah, im good wbu hacker detector?

wasn't on wL cause it was a blocked site -_- so is youtube and lots more.... apparently over 5000 websites are censored in China Sad
I did not know how to re-size my signature so I'm not going to use it.
welcome back man! Big Grin
looking foreword to see u in gameĀ  8)
JoKLy Wrote:whats ur steam? I went back to China to see my grandparents for christmas Smile and my uncles and other people i dont know, although my parents know them :/ But yeah, i want to get back into css, cause i was watching CSS TV Big GrinD in china there's so many gaming channels!!! woke up at like 5 everyday to watch this clan called "gBuck" or something.... too good but yeah, im good wbu hacker detector?

wasn't on wL cause it was a blocked site -_- so is youtube and lots more.... apparently over 5000 websites are censored in China Sad
sounds like censorship and propaganda are common in China.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
welcome back dude, i will never go to China!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Welcome Back.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
silly Wrote:
JoKLy Wrote:whats ur steam? I went back to China to see my grandparents for christmas Smile and my uncles and other people i dont know, although my parents know them :/ But yeah, i want to get back into css, cause i was watching CSS TV Big GrinD in china there's so many gaming channels!!! woke up at like 5 everyday to watch this clan called "gBuck" or something.... too good but yeah, im good wbu hacker detector?

Yeah definitely. I wrote my bachelor thesis about the Chinese system, fascinating stuff. Information about the Tiananmen protests for example will be hard or impossible to find. They're not a communist country, but they are far from a liberal democracy.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Yeah definitely. I wrote my bachelor thesis about the Chinese system, fascinating stuff. Information about the Tiananmen protests for example will be hard or impossible to find. They're not a communist country, but they are far from a liberal democracy.
Mmm, it's interesting. What was your major?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Mmm, it's interesting. What was your major?

We don't use that system. Smile