No, I didn't
6 40.00%
Yes, I did
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTV, is different?
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:This should be removed from minigames, this is irritating. This is much more frustating compared to the people that nominate maps..
Have 5 different people nominate 5 different good maps.  Wink

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:i like it but the only thing i don't like is that let's say i'm the first one to nominate a map, my map will go to the bottom ( #9 ) , then another guy nominates a map, his map will be #8... so usually #4 and #5 choices are random maps that no1 nominated but since a lot of peoples always choose the first map, we never get to play the map we actually nominated for ;/. ( kinda hard to explain lol )
The maps are randomly ordered. Your vote shouldn't be put at the bottom but rather in some random order.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
so i just need to deal with it though, and if its gonna be good for the servers i dont care ill figure a way to deal with it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
M. Bison Wrote:
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:This should be removed from minigames, this is irritating. This is much more frustating compared to the people that nominate maps..
Have 5 different people nominate 5 different good maps.  Wink

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:i like it but the only thing i don't like is that let's say i'm the first one to nominate a map, my map will go to the bottom ( #9 ) , then another guy nominates a map, his map will be #8... so usually #4 and #5 choices are random maps that no1 nominated but since a lot of peoples always choose the first map, we never get to play the map we actually nominated for ;/. ( kinda hard to explain lol )
The maps are randomly ordered. Your vote shouldn't be put at the bottom but rather in some random order.
damn i must have bad lucks then LOL the map i nominate is always #9 Sad
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

RTV is much better now. thx
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
this rtv is terrible because nomination doesnt really have a point anymore which means random maps which means no fun!
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
Joe Gotti Wrote:this rtv is terrible because nomination doesnt really have a point anymore which means random maps which means no fun!
How so? Just because you nominate a map doesn't mean you should have it instantly be up first for the nomination... People should take the time and read the maps before voting.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
But they don't, this doesn't fix anything, everyone still hits the first on the list instead of looking through the maps. Lol.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:But they don't, this doesn't fix anything, everyone still hits the first on the list instead of looking through the maps. Lol.

agreed..
yesterday in minigame ppl were choosing the worst maps then 10 secs after it starts they rtv..
they dont care about names... only the first in the list!!
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]
This is where I use my admin powers. I play three servers a lot and I know the maps quite well. If people pick a dumbass map that I know well Ron server population and just get rtv'd I just force change to a map that lots of people like. 
Your momentary unhappiness <server population
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:This is where I use my admin powers. I play three servers a lot and I know the maps quite well. If people pick a dumbass map that I know well Ron server population and just get rtv'd I just force change to a map that lots of people like. 
Your momentary unhappiness <server population
so i know that and matt already said it hes against removing maps but wouldnt that be better if ''dumbass'' maps were removed? #just saying
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]