Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin or staff Application
Re: Admin or just Staff Application

M. Bison Wrote:That's trueplayer not ruplayer. He's an imposter. Now stop bloating this thread with off topic chitter chatter. Sad
lol bison, i didn't say truplayer, I said ruplayer lol

This morning i was playing the mini games server and a bunch of new players came in. To their luck the map was ski mountain =0 so they were raging. I helped them out, taught them the ropes and they kept asking me if i was admin. My reply of course was no, not yet anyway. Hopefully they'll come back and this time with some knowledge of the maps and the community. =)
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]

russian! i HOPE YOU GET IT GOOD LUCK- yOUR bRO DyNaMiTe 8)

lol reminds me of helmut's application, when he brought some random ppl on forums to say "yes, give him admin".
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]

lol i didn't tell him to post that. Anyway Cas told me to say that even if it wasnt already obvious, im only appliying for admin on the MG server not for all. Thanks Cas for the reminder and I'll see you all in three days. Im off on vacation. =) -russian

How much more time do I need?

russian Wrote:How much more time do I need?
1 day and a half.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

Go check this out, this is blasphemy. I was banned for someone elses actions.

http://war-lords.net/protests/why-did-i-get-banned/

-If this affects my application, I don't know what I'd do. Plus, it said I was banned for innapropriate language and you can play the voice back admins I never said one bit of profanity. This ban is admin abuse, I didn't fulfill the reason. I'll wait the time but I'm worried about the application itself. I worked so hard and some little mischievous mishap and I wasn't even to blame. Go support the thread please, thankyou for your time.

russian Wrote:Go check this out, this is blasphemy. I was banned for someone elses actions.

http://war-lords.net/protests/why-did-i-get-banned/

-If this affects my application, I don't know what I'd do. Plus, it said I was banned for innapropriate language and you can play the voice back admins I never said one bit of profanity. This ban is admin abuse, I didn't fulfill the reason. I'll wait the time but I'm worried about the application itself. I worked so hard and some little mischievous mishap and I wasn't even to blame. Go support the thread please, thankyou for your time.

I think you just made it worst by asking for support.

and by also calling it an Admin Abuse by Ptk.

and by also not realizing no one can really support you in that thread because only the admins and the person who reported the abuse are allow to post on it.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.

first good luck, second like spart said you just made it worse that you dragged the appeal to your admin application.

Spartacus Wrote:and by also calling it an Admin Abuse by Ptk.

not true ptk abused me, i still cant forget that i have nightmares at night when i try to sleep hes so abusive once you get to know him.