Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin or staff Application
Name: IGN: russian
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:2066141735
Timezone:GMT Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Availability: Weekdays at 4:00-8:00pm, weekends all of sunday after 1pm
Tell us something about yourself: My name in real life is Daniil. Im fairly new to the (wL) community as my fellow pl/ members know (about 1 month) so i understand if its too early. Outside of css im bilingual and speak both english and russian fluently, as goes for reading and writing too. I love the WL minigames server and im on it everyday of the week atleast once for about 2 hours if not more. Ive established many friendships with the friendly community and have engaged in the top clan on the server itself, pl/proleague. Many people know me on the server such as onzi, perfect, Fuzzy Izzie Bear, and Lua (P.S. your probably reading this). Thank you for your time and consideration, and see you in game.
Reason For Admin Application: I would love to help out on the minigame server, even if i dont get admin, perhaps moderator or some what of a staff position of any altitude. By the way i only play on the wl minigames server so if i recieve anything lower than admin ill still be greatful. reply to me as soon as possible. Thanks!
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Re: Admin or just Staff Application

Hello Russian, I'm drunk killer (lua)

An applicant needs at least 5 days of game played, According to our admin application guideline. Unfortunately you have almost 2 days, according to your gameMe stats. Good luck Wink

Admin application: ON-HOLD
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

thanks Lua. For anyone else that reads this is there any lower position i can get like moderator in game (admin but with less priveleges) since im a newbie =). reply to meh asap
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]

Комментатор этажем выше - местное говно, шнурок. Но 5 дней игрового времени придется подождать. Удачи.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]

trueplayer Wrote:  Комментатор этажем выше - местное говно, шнурок. Но 5 дней игрового времени придется подождать. Удачи.

The commentator on the floor above - local shit, lace. But five days of game time will have to wait. Good luck.

??.?? is the translate good Big Grin ?
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I think so.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

by the way, Russian can not be an admin,
you may accidentally set off the nuclear bomb.
Wink

Good Luck

BRABUS Wrote:by the way, Russian can not be an admin,
you may accidentally set off the nuclear bomb.
Wink
lol ruplayer is admin here, so, should we expect the bomb now?

I am not an admin.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]