Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin or staff Application
Re: Admin or just Staff Application

I didnt mean to offend Ptk, he's a nice guy and we're friends in the server. All I wanted to come across is that a mistake was made and that if I receive negative comments during evaluation because of this ban, I want the admins to know it was a mistake. I did nothing wrong and you admins know it. I apologize for any one who took it in the wrong way. Sorry Ptk =( I cant live without this server man.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Re: Admin or staff Application [ON-HOLD]

How much more time do i need for 5 days? Сколько еще времени мне нужно чтобы набрать 5 дней? Я думаю у меня пока только 4 дня.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:An applicant needs at least 5 days of game played, According to our admin application guideline. Unfortunately you have almost 2 days, according to your gameMe stats. Good luck Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

how much more time till 5 days Drunk?

russian Wrote:how much more time till 5 days Drunk?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:An applicant needs at least 5 days of game played, According to our admin application guideline. Unfortunately you have almost 2 days, according to your gameMe stats. Good luck Wink
Click on the link and look at it. You need 10 hours in MG
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

I got 5 days played =). Thanks for being patient all admins. I was away on vacation for quite a bit. Any who, i guess i can get evaluated now =D

Sorry to be a pain but 2d 21h16min + 2d 2h14min = 4d 23h and 30 mins so that means you need another 30 mins of playing time to qualify haha

ceddeeoo Wrote:Sorry to be a pain but 2d 21h16min + 2d 2h14min = 4d 23h and 30 mins so that means you need another 30 mins of playing time to qualify haha

He has 5 days played on the MG server.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

oo I thought "time played" meant actually playing, not being on spec. Sorry bout the confusion.

edit: oh wait i just read in the staff application guidelines that it's 5days net over all wL servers ? my bad :O

russian is a great guy. good luck, and hope you get an admin!!!
and hope to become a great game buddy with ya! Big Grin