Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
why the fuck is this topic still open or even going? i know it's in the flame section but you guys are fucking annoying, "oooooo wahhhhhhh he rapes little boys while I have a child of my own, wahhhhh" god damn you guys piss me off sometimes -.-
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
rofl *clicks {unnotify}*
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
henry Wrote:why the fuck is this topic still open or even going? i know it's in the flame section but you guys are fucking annoying, "oooooo wahhhhhhh he rapes little boys while I have a child of my own, wahhhhh" god damn you guys piss me off sometimes -.-

damn I like you. Wink
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Registry Wrote:
Cortex Wrote:and the award for the most annoying douchebag goes to sharkfagg
lol

thx for posting your opinion on this useless troll

alot of people in the server last night got to see exactly what I was talking about

it didnt help joker and tea posting here still mad at me from 6 months ago over their steam friends

anyhow...now that people are starting to see what kind of fag this punk is...maybe someone will take notice and take out the trash

*Edit*

oh wait...not to get it confused...joker hates me because of that gnargirl he likes....tea hates me because of his friend boon

lmao @ "basement dwellers"  ;D :o ;D
Yep, totally like her.

I was calling you out because you didn't live up to your words. You were the biggest troll of War-Lords for the longest time.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:You were the biggest troll of War-Lords for the longest time.
You just hurt me feelings like that  :-\
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:You were the biggest troll of War-Lords for the longest time.
You can't count that. We met in real life. lol.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Well, the trolling in this thread was not nearly entertaining enough. I say ban all involved.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
trueplayer Wrote:

Ruplayer has worked very hard for that title and it's just unfair to give it to someone else. Where is your compassion?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:

Ruplayer has worked very hard for that title and it's just unfair to give it to someone else. Where is your compassion?
[Image: 136c600ac6ad57cbefd30f24afd363b1]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Unless he's trolled in CS:S, which I don't play obviously, I can't see Ruplayer as a troll anymore than I see anyone here.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]