Admin for Minigames
}{@K@P Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Are you ever going to accept me on steam? -.-
lol!!! maybe he was like "who is this guy jeep?"
lol
You have my vote Izzie. Good luck man.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
trueplayer Wrote:You got my approval here...
спасибо большое брат. Means a lot.
Assassin Wrote:are you the same izzie whos in ez company?
Yup. If I remember correctly, I used to see you a lot in popular maps/office when I started playing here at the end of last year. How's it goin?
----
Sorry about the Steam issue guys. Pishtim, I approved your request the day you sent it and I see you in my list. Not sure why you can't see me.
Right now I just have a Steam account, though I play to buy CSS later. It took me a while to realize that I need to check my notifications, which is why I didn't add Cas and a couple others sooner.  :o
Thank ye ceddeeoo and space.
And thanks for the heads up drunk_killer! Good to know.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
good luck broski! Big Grin
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Izzie Rufus Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:You got my approval here...
спасибо большое брат. Means a lot.
Assassin Wrote:are you the same izzie whos in ez company?
Yup. If I remember correctly, I used to see you a lot in popular maps/office when I started playing here at the end of last year. How's it goin?

oh, yeah used to play alot at that time, i was like whos that annoying guy rushing with p90 every round lol Tongue
anyway good luck with your app, nice guy would make a good admin.
***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]
Thanks iSpy.

Assassin Wrote:oh, yeah used to play alot at that time, i was like whos that annoying guy rushing with p90 every round lol Tongue
anyway good luck with your app, nice guy would make a good admin.

Haha. Yeah, the P90 sucked against bots, but after getting on WLs and watching Chunni mow his way through the office crowds, I discovered how OP it can be in multiplayer. War-Lords only had a couple rushers back in December and January, so suicide rushing always caught people off guard and wasn't necessarily suicidal. Now that the crowd's adapted, I've had to practice the other guns. I really enjoy the scout and p228.
Which servers do you get on these days?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Muzza Fuzzien Izzie doeznt addz me on steamz.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
[Image: approved.png]

-Added on mini Server Admin List.

CLOSED