Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Drunk Killer ABUSE
You were stalling the game. Therefore the admin had right to shut you down to stop other players from leaving due to your trolls.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:What, The, Fk?

You are the lucky winner, I am paying you a trip to USA so you can learn english. congratulation buddy, hope you'll have fun, i'll send your ticket tomorrow.

yes his english is bad so as mine! english is not his firts language and you guys should first try to learn his language before trolling him about this! its a lil hard to understand but im pretty sure you all got the point he made and why he posted this! im not saying hes right or wrong just think its not professional some admins troll him about his english
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Loks Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:What, The, Fk?

You are the lucky winner, I am paying you a trip to USA so you can learn english. congratulation buddy, hope you'll have fun, i'll send your ticket tomorrow.

yes his english is bad so as mine! english is not his firts language and you guys should first try to learn his language before trolling him about this! its a lil hard to understand but im pretty sure you all got the point he made and why he posted this! im not saying hes right or wrong just think its not professional some admins troll him about his english

Sorry loks I couldnt understand you. Please repeat that in italian.

But in all seriousness. What he said. Dont troll the poor guy.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Case has been handled why continue this thread.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
well remix you guys can not agree with me but knife fights last 10 to 15 seconds and the one with less health lose. so i know it sucks but he still doing the objective he stabed the guy and he was going to win because he had more health! its not like he was camping to save the gun or not trying to plant the bomb or not pushing for the hostages he was just using something the knife fight mod allow him to do! and another point he made was he got drugged or everyone got drugged by drunk so i think if thats the case its more than fair he complain about it! i wasnt there but i think some root admin should take a look at this and investigate the logs!
If it was pop1 maps and u accepted the knife fight and ran.  You deserved to be slayed.  That is ignoring the objective and wasting the rest of the server's time.
Loks Wrote:he still doing the objective he stabed the guy and he was going to win because he had more health!
If the knife fight timer runs out then it'll slay a random person. This means he has a higher chance of dying by not continuing. If he didn't want to have a knife fight then he shouldn't have agreed to it. Agreeing to a knife fight changes the primary objective to knifing the opposing player to death before time runs out. People must make a reasonable effort to successfully knife the player to death or they are ignoring their objective. This means running away with no intent to kill the opponent prior to the timer running out is ignoring the objective. You have to remember that there are dead people in spectator waiting to play again. They don't want to see some guy running away and drawing out the round.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
hmm i tought the player who had less health lose the fight! and what about drugging and messing up with the game you alredy checked bison?!
Loks Wrote:hmm i tought the player who had less health lose the fight! and what about drugging and messing up with the game you alredy checked bison?!
"poll" was made to drug ALL FOR 1 ROUND, mostly at the end of the game, most of the time 1-2 said "no" and went to spec during that round.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
why run a vote to drug everyone?! a lot of players asked for this?! and you only should have did this if you got 100% yes! so if i run a vote randomly asking the players if i can turn on music on the mic and i got only a few no still i can turn on?! is the same thing some people dont like this kind of thing so you should have tought about this before! thats how i see this case!