Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Drunk Killer ABUSE
lin3ar Wrote:I did not understand anything you just wrote.
Loks Wrote:why run a vote to drug everyone?! a lot of players asked for this?! and you only should have did this if you got 100% yes! so if i run a vote randomly asking the players if i can turn on music on the mic and i got only a few no still i can turn on?! is the same thing some people dont like this kind of thing so you should have tought about this before! thats how i see this case!
The least I got was 82%, also, take a look at this:

[Image: profilegroupmembership.png]

It shows that Sr.Admins are in charge of Jr.Admins, or Head Admins..

So wait till one of them come and make questions..

#Try Hard..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
try hard?!?! well i dont have to agree with your actions i was just saying what i think about this if you took this like a offense then i cant do nothing about it!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Loks Wrote:why run a vote to drug everyone?! a lot of players asked for this?! and you only should have did this if you got 100% yes! so if i run a vote randomly asking the players if i can turn on music on the mic and i got only a few no still i can turn on?! is the same thing some people dont like this kind of thing so you should have tought about this before! thats how i see this case!

#Try Hard..

Actually, you're somewhere below Jr admins. Jr admins have admin access on all servers. So you're on the bottom of this food chain. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Loks Wrote:hmm i tought the player who had less health lose the fight!
Hmmm.. I took a look at the plugins and apparently there were two different versions being used on the wl servers. I've changed it back to it's normal behavior. It'll now slay both players, draw the round, and as an added bonus set their health to 1 on next round.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
Loks Wrote:hmm i tought the player who had less health lose the fight!
Hmmm.. I took a look at the plugins and apparently there were two different versions being used on the wl servers. I've changed it back to it's normal behavior. It'll now slay both players, draw the round, and as an added bonus set their health to 1 on next round.  :o
sounds great!

trueplayer Wrote:Actually, you're somewhere below Jr admins.

[Image: tumblr_lqd3hmuaJb1qey9eio1_400.gif]

trueplayer Wrote:Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
you made me cry haha.. Don't waste your time with my actions or anything related to me, just take care of your own ass...
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

#Try Hard..

Actually, you're somewhere below Jr admins. Jr admins have admin access on all servers. So you're on the bottom of this food chain. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Not trying to troll or anything, just wondering,
shouldn't my ''Title'' be changed then? o.o
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

#Try Hard..

Should be changed to Badmin.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:

#Try Hard..

Should be changed to Badmin.
Batman.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]