Steam
32 36.36%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Steam update released.
Life is a Glitch!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
winzer Wrote:i m not able to find any update for non steam.. plzz guys if some one finds that update for non steam tell me..
It always takes a bit of time of time for Rev-Crew to update the Revolution Emulator, which all the nonsteam releases use. Typically between a day and a week. Expect links here after they do.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
wont be too long *hopefully*.
lets hope we can play soon... i gotta get some kills in ...
[Image: rwtd14qn.jpg]
I just want to play in this server with non-steam, now can't play anymore that's so sad.
qq691080069 Wrote:I just want to play in this server with non-steam, now can't play anymore that's so sad.
w4rkr4f7 (on is forum) Wrote:Game was updated to v_1.0.0.71 ,wait for new update patch ,I'm working on it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
>Sad >Sad I CANT PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDAMNIT IM NON STEAM COME ONNN !!!! U GUYS HAVE THE BEST SERVERS DUDE LIKE AWESOME SERVERS PLEASE MAKE THE NON STEAM PATCHES ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUK
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________MORE THAN HALF OF UR PLAYERS ARE NON STEAM AND THEY WANT TO PLAY IT >:|

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
FarhanAbeer Wrote:>Sad >Sad I CANT PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDAMNIT IM NON STEAM COME ONNN !!!! U GUYS HAVE THE BEST SERVERS DUDE LIKE AWESOME SERVERS PLEASE MAKE THE NON STEAM PATCHES ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUK
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________MORE THAN HALF OF UR PLAYERS ARE NON STEAM AND THEY WANT TO PLAY IT >:|
Patience.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
more than half ppl who voted was no-steam*

popular maps is full.  :o
[Image: w8uy3q.png]
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
w4rkr4f7 Wrote:for nosteam version I'm working now but is not ready yet Steam Emulator.when will be ready update patch you can download from here : http://www.nosteam.ro/http://wlsite.bat ... php?p=2#p2

Thanks w4rkr4f7, let us know when you make some progress. Good luck!
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."