Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Stacking
silly Wrote:[Image: facepalm.jpg]

You've made a collage...

To anyone: What I was saying was that I have noticed quite stacked teams the few times that I have actually gone over to popular maps. Possibly a bit of coincidence involved, but it did happen. I'm not making a suggestion about how to eliminate stacking. And I agree that playing against good players will help you improve. But even if a player is good, it doesn't mean that he'll be able to unstack the teams with his presence alone (unless he's as good as mahone or boon). You can't just dismiss a person's claims about stacking by saying that person is bad at the game. I am not bad at this game, neither is tea, and I have seen him complaining about stacking more than anyone else.

It's not really a dismissal, it's more of the fact that there's no solution for the problem that you guys are suggesting.

Quote:"playing against better players makes you better" maby you guys should take a taste of your own medicine in regards to that.
I do. All the time. When I played a lot, I was there to chill, I'd go against my friends all the time. I do auto-select teams 90% of the time. Unfort, my gaming PC crashed and I don't have the money right now to fix it.

It's not really a crutch to say that you want to play with your friends. That's why I play online multiplayer games, to have fun with my friends.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Yeah, I think I agree with you joker. It's not straightforward, and some possible fixes (e.g. the automatic player changer depending on stats) could just be a downgrade to the servers. People would probably find it a lot harder to play on the same team as their friends. Like I said, I wasn't suggesting a fix, just making an observation.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
i think it does happen alot as well.....i join T side whenever i connect just force of habit i guess as i like the galil and ak best,however when the switch does come i do play the side as well,there are alot of good experienced players that have great scores cuz alot of us newer players are not so smart and we rush rite into them lol.....still love the server tho
Change yourself rather than changing the world. Point taken.

I was naive. See ya around everyone. Good to see so many of you newbies from Q/SiX. Let's all 'get better', shall we?