Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
He hacked for roughly 6 years (ages 8-14), until 1 month ago when he stopped. I'd be wary of unbanning him.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I say, leave him banned because he cheated on our servers and all this "I was 8, now 14" shit is too complicated to figure out, and not worth our time.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Mods please clean this mess up. And non-admins, please refrain from commenting if you are just going to clutter up this appeal with babble
whenever you connect to wL servers a message (MOTD) appears which contains the rules and ''Do not cheat'' is one of those rules.

Cheesy, post: 65726, member: 14872 Wrote:Ugh didn't you read I was 8 I didn't know about motd

If and admin can just unban me I was 8 I didn't no better I was not the best player. I'm fully aware of hacking now. your servers are the only ones that I actully like. It was all because of one little hack the first time a Hacked I swear in the name of God I will never do it again and if I do you have every right to ban me.

So you are saying that you were 8 years old and didnt know about the MOTD then you were banned last month. MOTD appears everytime you connect to wL servers and now you are 14 :o
Assassin, post: 65828, member: 2398 Wrote:whenever you connect to wL servers a message (MOTD) appears which contains the rules and ''Do not cheat'' is one of those rules.

So you are saying that you were 8 years old and didnt know about the MOTD then you were banned last month. MOTD appears everytime you connect to wL servers and now you are 14 :eek:
I used to just close that stuff cause I didn't know what it was
Cheesy, post: 65749, member: 14872 Wrote:So you aeren't Allowed To Disrespect People on the Ban Appeal read the ban appeal rules before trolling
Woah, where'd that come from, do you see one swear word in there kid, huh do ya, NO!, so im not disrespecting you, im just offering some tough criticisms that most ppl would agree with, allow me to reiterate.
1. Your thing about hacking is confusing because you didnt word it right.
2. Saying you stopped 1 month ago doesnt exactly make anyone wanna trust you.(you period shoulda just not hacked)
3.if we believe what u say, then youve been hacking for the greater part of 6 years.
4. I trust the admins both Jr, Snr and root that these ppl know what they do, ive rarely seen bans overturned.
Now how is that offensive, critical yes, but welcome to the real world kid, criticisms are gonna get much harsher as you get older.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
REJECTED

The verdict was intentionally delayed to verify a few things. You must purchase a valid copy of counter-strike: source on steam in order to play here.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol