Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
regarding MG server...
my early map suggestions included some escape maps, which I played in pF server.
prison break, office coursee, metro course.
anyway people in the server should vote no for deathrun maps, and it's better.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Hey, I agree with you about there should be less deathruns, and more minigames (it being a minigame server duh.) But, I do like a few deathruns, so if they would leave in like, iceworld, and maybe bobiii it would be better. Therefore they have some options to go to.

If we are going to cast a vote, please leave some of these maps behind.
Fuck everyone here. If you take out deathrun, get rid of shit escape maps. I'm sorry but just because you don't like a game mode, it doesn't mean it should be taken out. Stop being stupid. Deathrun at least has some fun to it, course maps are just plain stupid.

And that is MY OPINION. My opinion shouldn't mean that it should be taken out. I just type !hop and go to ANOTHER war-lords server! What????? War lords has other servers?? HOLY SHIT BATMAN! Clearly alot of people like deathrun because it gets voted in so much. Although I appreciate your different perspectives on the issue, I still think the idea to take out a gamemode YOU don't like is silly and unfair. If i suffer through course maps, you suffer through deathruns. smd

<3
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
well just make the deathrun maps not all appear on the first page to select maps when someone types "nominate". Scatter the deathrun maps throughout the nominate maps menu so that people dont just type nominate and the press 1, 2,3 or 4. etc.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY AGREE FUCK DEATHRUN ITS NOT A GOD DAMN MINIGAME MG_ MAPS ARE MINIGAMES, MG_GOLDENEYE_N64 FOR LIFE!
YOU KNOW WHAT? SINCE EVERYONE IS USING CAPS LOCK (well, not everyone but Mr. Mindgames a.k.a. Rager <3) AND "EXPRESSING THEIR OPINION" I WILL TOO.

DEATHRUN SUCK SH*T, AND ESCAPING MAP CAN SUCK D*CK.
F*CK EVERY SINGLE F*CKING SH*T-RUN MAP, AND ESCAPING MAP.
F*CK YALL

<3 bobiii is still cool Smile
Ok, both of you calm down. No don't eliminate the Deathruns all together, a separate server had been suggested though, replacing the pistols server possibly, but please do make the maps less fucking obvious to find choices, whenever i played i always saw a deathrun nominated at least once. I mean theres like over 100 maps i think to nominate(should have a vote on the shittiest ones that should be removed, like mg_paintball) so make the deathruns just harder to find, so that only some real stickler would go searching to nominate it, rather than every average joe player just going "oh i think ill press 4".
On the side, freackin epically Asian spray Yuuki love it.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
we are trying to avoid deathrun maps as long as we can.
but course maps are minigame maps.
if you don't like them then shut up . it means you don't have full minigame skills.

btw deathrun maps should be placed in multigame maps, not individually, like in sg_allinone_skill; or separated from minigame maps.

pTK, post: 66153, member: 2725 Wrote:Fuck everyone here. If you take out deathrun, get rid of shit escape maps. I'm sorry but just because you don't like a game mode, it doesn't mean it should be taken out. Stop being stupid. Deathrun at least has some fun to it, course maps are just plain stupid.
course maps are still called minigame maps and they aren't stupid.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave, post: 66248, member: 1302 Wrote:btw deathrun maps should be placed in multigame maps, not individually, like in sg_allinone_skill; or separated from minigame maps.

course maps are still called minigame maps and they aren't stupid.
sometimes death runs can take along time.. like iceworld some people just go really slow. I don't think any of those death runs should be my minigame maps because they are large enough not to be. I agree with General Josh by moving all the death runs around because they are on the first page.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
The community should get new servers, but in my opinion it should be added GG, ZE before anything else
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]