Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
regarding MG server...
lol everyone is like, "calm down"
i was joking lol
nobody gets my joke...
if i was really mad i never use * in swears lol...
anyways. i do enjoy course maps, but not for 3 hours straight.
remember when bobiii was extended for 3 hours?
remember when the maps were followed by Prison_break then saw_puzzle then another saw_puzzle then bank_robbery then all the deathruns?
oh i hate those times. Nobody cant even finish these maps.
Im just saying, I can play a map or two, but sometimes people who join the server choose deathrun over and over again, and it gets annoying.
I dont know, i might just play BF3 for a while...
MG server has changed a lot past few months, and Changed in a way where deathruns get chosen more frequent than smee or ski or any other minigames map.
mar_heave, post: 66248, member: 1302 Wrote:we are trying to avoid deathrun maps as long as we can.
but course maps are minigame maps.
if you don't like them then shut up . it means you don't have full minigame skills.

btw deathrun maps should be placed in multigame maps, not individually, like in sg_allinone_skill; or separated from minigame maps.

course maps are still called minigame maps and they aren't stupid.

Lol shut up. Course maps are worse than deathrun maps. I don't like them and I gaurantee I am better then you at them.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 66344, member: 2725 Wrote:Lol shut up. Course maps are worse than deathrun maps. I don't like them and I gaurantee I am better then you at them.
haha but course maps are fun.
I say deathrun maps are fun too, it's not bad.
Just if you put them in a minigame server, you're wrong.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Yuuki <3, post: 66329, member: 8153' Wrote:lol everyone is like, "calm down"
i was joking lol
nobody gets my joke...
remember when the maps were followed by Prison_break then saw_puzzle then another saw_puzzle then bank_robbery then all the deathruns?
Im just saying, I can play a map or two, but sometimes people who join the server choose deathrun over and over again, and it gets annoying.
MG server has changed a lot past few months, and Changed in a way where deathruns get chosen more frequent than smee or ski or any other minigames map.

You forgot, one person, when you wrote this. His name.

cosMo...........
pTK, post: 66153, member: 2725 Wrote:Deathrun at least has some fun to it
No.

But is it quite possible, that i can rape this thread? OMG i agree so much with this .-. Seperate server for DR.
Yuuki <3, post: 66329, member: 8153' Wrote:lol everyone is like, "calm down"
i was joking lol
nobody gets my joke...
Well yuuki we've been playing ski and smee alot lately.So you can come back please?
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
I agree with you too. Deathrun is no fun. It's so annoying how people wait for the trap for more than a hour. Yuuki says maps like saw_puzzle bank_robbery are ok and i want to ask you yuuki, you really care about your rank right?
nah, i care about the forum and friends in CSS.
i cant play for now, since im in summer SAT camp (similar to your dick while watching hentai; hard)
starting from august 11th, im gonna be BF3-ing, LoL-ing, and CSS-ing hard.
i miss you guys Sad

p.s.
i secretly love you guys, no homo bros
e.s.p.e.c.i.a.l.l.y
"you"
*rape face*
Another thing to add to this scandal. Most kids playing nowadays are only playing for points on the mg server. The annual server Game Me Reset is a good idea so new players can have a chance at at least coming close to perfect's score. Any who, about the deathrun, yeah it's kinda taking over the server. The classic mg lovers love ski mt., smee tower, all in one's (which have been abandoned) and some of the more interesting course maps. I really support the creation of a separate server fr deathrun because then we will actually see who is a mini-games lover or otherwise.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
i dont really care about rank, so im completely down with resetting the ranks.
but we should make it like season 1,2,3, and on and on, so that we can look up when last season's rank was.
(just saying) League of Legend does it.
i know, i know, ib4 people saying "oh mer gerd league of legend suckssss"
but what happened to CSS lately? any news?
maybe did deathrun get removed? Tongue
too busy playing BF3 and LoL