Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ban appeal
hi/hello this Yves im filling this ban appeal because it think its been 1-2 years now from the last time i played here me and my bro used to play in this wonderful cs server. but the thing is my friend asked if he could try to play the cs thing a "newbie" so he died so many times but he got frustrated bout it so he trashed talked some peeps their while i was taking a shower the next thing i know our ip got banned.. i really love this server the reason im filling this ban appeal just now is because by that time i dont know that we can appeal for any actions that is unintentional so that our ip could be unbanned an play here in your server again first of all id like to say sorry for my friends actions to whom it may concern with. second i hope you guys let me and my bro play here again. sorry for taking a long long time to write my ban appeal i just found your server in the torrent file together with the cs game so i didnt know we could write an appeal. and 3rd i would like to make a promise that me and my brother will keep the proper gaming etiquette here in this server. hoping for your kind consideration and more more power to warlords! Smile

edit:btw heres the account name http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:848062725&Submit
edit your previous post in the future. don't double post.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
oh yea sorry bout that Smile
do you have a "dot" key on your keyboard?
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
thats being nice mar_heave.
kingyurix, post: 66252, member: 14883 Wrote:thats being nice mar_heave.
i don't understand
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
It seems you were initially banned for aimbot on May 11th, 2011. Care to explain?
aimbot? uhm excuse me sir as far as i remember i just got banned because of my friend talking smack thru the mic while playing. and i dont even know where to download an aimbot xD but seriously im not a cheater and the only reason i got banned is because of my friend and i know it wont happen again.

ps i cant explain any reason about that because i know my conscience is clear i know what my mistake is. by letting my friend play even if i know he has a bad mouth of some sort and the only reason im tryin for a ban appeal now is because that last ban appeal was made by my younger bro. i was in college back then and now ive started to have some time for hobbies or leisure thats why im re appealing for access to this great and wonderful server.
This ban is really old. I'll see whether BARCODE still has a demo.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
okay thanks mister bison Smile